• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by F20A CB7
    Nice bike.

Is the 919 vtec powered bike?

Originally posted by cleanz_28
    I hope not, If not ur gonna fall of on a curve.
    I dont think it is but i did find the Honda VFR800FI2 V-TEC

The first time I opened the throttle hard, I was initially worried about this V-TEC ‘bang’ that I had heard about which allegedly occurs when the engine transforms from an 8-valver to 16-valver. I’d heard that the additional power was difficult to get used to and made the bike harder to ride and predict. In my opinion this is simply not true. Yes the engine makes a different noise and yes there is a turbo/powerband like power delivery, but it never came in hard enough to impact my riding.Overall the Honda VFR is certainly deserving of it’s king of the sport-tourers badge.
    **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
    Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
    Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7
      Nice bike.

Is the 919 vtec powered bike?
      No. The engine in the 919 is actually the CBRR 900 engine. So basically it's Honda CBRR 900 without all the panels. Granted the CBR is a nice bike, but take the panels off it looks just as good if not better IMO.

Comment

bump ... ADDED VIDEOS IN THREAD AND PICS AS REQUESTED

.... yall quit talkin bout hondas this is a suzuki sv650 thread

Comment

Wendell, nice bike, how much did you pay if you don't mind me asking? later.
          Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG
            Wendell, nice bike, how much did you pay if you don't mind me asking? later.
            haha.. too much it retails for 6k but after dealer added fees it was 7... i know i know they got me.. but im using it to build my credit up..cuz my credit suxors!@!! i figure i can do 7 k in 2 yrs no sweat or faster... and build my god dang credit up!!!

Comment

Haha I see you finally got the bike buddy...pics looks awesome..
              accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
              ....................My New Baby
              SOLD TO
              ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by accordtypeR
                Haha I see you finally got the bike buddy...pics looks awesome..
                thanks bro... wait until you see the NSX .... j/p ...lolz

Comment

I like your color better. The red looks good, but I like the blue better(I guess I'm partial to naked bikes that are blue). The exhaust sounds deeper than I thought it'd be, but it's all good still.

You plan on doing any mods to it??

Comment

"fucking gangster"

you sound like a nerd

just messin around. I too want a bike. I want an 07 ZX-6R so bad. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zY2JiVqc_Aw

they look fucking tuff

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7
                      "fucking gangster"

you sound like a nerd

just messin around. I too want a bike. I want an 07 ZX-6R so bad. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zY2JiVqc_Aw

they look fucking tuff
                      going to buy 1 soon a got a deal 6k very cheap my boy has a bike club so i get the club discount

4 door ex-l

Comment

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic
                        thanks bro... wait until you see the NSX .... j/p ...lolz
                        wendell do I need to keep an eye on ya.

My Old Baby
                        SOLD TO

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7
                          "fucking gangster"

you sound like a nerd

they look fucking tuff

Thats a badass bike.

My Old Baby
                          SOLD TO

Comment

Wendell, Nice, Sorry Icouldnt reply to your post on my space, I was In TJ and then Airportnet and Sandiego was being *** and was being all slow on my space.. Nice bike, Now you need to get an exhaust, best 400 bucks I ever spent, The stock pipe is so quite! 700 miles will come fast..

I like the blue and the maroon, and th sv1k black on black.

Originally posted by jay82985
                            going to buy 1 soon a got a deal 6k very cheap my boy has a bike club so i get the club discount
                            I doubt its 6k for an o7, Dealers barely make any money on new models, thats why its hard to negotiate lower prices with them. Unless its used. Etheir way I would get the Green color, sex.
                            H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut
                              Wendell, Nice, Sorry Icouldnt reply to your post on my space, I was In TJ and then Airportnet and Sandiego was being *** and was being all slow on my space.. Nice bike, Now you need to get an exhaust, best 400 bucks I ever spent, The stock pipe is so quite! 700 miles will come fast..

I like the blue and the maroon, and th sv1k black on black.

I doubt its 6k for an o7, Dealers barely make any money on new models, thats why its hard to negotiate lower prices with them. Unless its used. Etheir way I would get the Green color, sex.
                              im thinking about a scorpion slip on ..they sound the best imo.... but for now im definitely keeping it stock...but that might be a mod in the future..i dont want my bike to be like my honda..with modifications and stuff... i would like to keep it stock..but im thinking about a wind screen , scorpion slip on, and maybe some better tires than the dunlop sportmaxxs

i cant wait to get past 500 miles...then i can rev past 5.5k to 8k then after 1,000 miles i can rev it to 11k .....

ive accidentally gone over 5.5 k on a few occasions..but i think it will be ok... i was just being to aggressive..the fastest you can go not passing 5.5k is around 70 mph :

Comment

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic
                                im thinking about a scorpion slip on ..they sound the best imo.... but for now im definitely keeping it stock...but that might be a mod in the future..i dont want my bike to be like my honda..with modifications and stuff... i would like to keep it stock..but im thinking about a wind screen , scorpion slip on, and maybe some better tires than the dunlop sportmaxxs

i cant wait to get past 500 miles...then i can rev past 5.5k to 8k then after 1,000 miles i can rev it to 11k .....

ive accidentally gone over 5.5 k on a few occasions..but i think it will be ok... i was just being to aggressive..the fastest you can go not passing 5.5k is around 70 mph :

Yeah for sure, I just went out for a quick ride, Feels good to be back on the bike! I definatly wanna get new tires too, but I cant justify replacing these quite yet, when they have so much thread on them. Prob next spring ill get new ones.
                                H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Working...
                                X