My Finished Product

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Finished Product

Well my car is finally finished. I went to a local car show this past weekend and Here are some of the pics that eric took of my car. I didn't place in the show but i'm pretty sure it was rigged. There were a few nissans that were part of the same group that judging the show.

Anyway here it is.

"Auto racing, bull fighting and mountain climbing are the only real sports....all others are games."
    - Ernest Hemingway

nice stars...

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

hmm...not to sure about the stars. later.
      Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

I'm diggin it, Val. The stars are just enough. More, and it'd look dumb. Less, and it'd look like you just slapped em on there. I think it came out just right!

Remember, this is a girl's car Stars with a girl behind the wheel look better than with a guy behind the wheel... a guy driving a star'd up car would just look girlie... (Val, get pics of Eric driving it!)

Comment

oh don't worry I have him driving the car all multi colored and with stars on it.... I'm saving those for when he really pisses me off.
          "Auto racing, bull fighting and mountain climbing are the only real sports....all others are games."
          - Ernest Hemingway

Comment

This sounds like a jerk thing to say but maybe you didn't place because all it has is decals and a body kit. Not saying it looks bad but I couldn't hope to win any show for any car just doing that. Maybe in a small town or something.
            My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

it is a really small car show and I was only competing with about 5 other Nissans.

I'm well aware that all i have is a body kit and graphics but I had more show qualities than two of the cars that placed above me, at least according to the criteria they judged by.
              - Ernest Hemingway

Comment

maybe eric didn't model for the car. if he did, you probably would have gotten 1st place. haha

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

where was the show at?
                  Henry R
                  Koni/Neuspeed
                  1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                  1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                  Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                  made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Import wars in Epping New Hampshire.
                    - Ernest Hemingway

Comment

Your license plate was crooked thats why lol im jk. Interesting touch wit hthe stars.

The New-ish Ride
                      My old Ride
                      Hear my Vtak!!!
                      MK3 Member #3
                      I piss off people for fun.
                      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Hmm she looks good but im soso with the stars...It should have been the NISMO decals.
                        accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                        ....................My New Baby
                        SOLD TO
                        ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Needs a drop!

The New-ish Ride
                          My old Ride
                          Hear my Vtak!!!
                          MK3 Member #3
                          I piss off people for fun.
                          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
                            Needs a drop!
                            agreed.

but besides that, i actually think it looks good. i normally dont like cars with decals on them but your car impressed me. like deev said theres just the right amount of them.
                            Originally posted by deevergote.
                            And please, for the love of God, type like a human being!

Comment

lets see the motor
                              Wife: "Why do you get G power platinum and i only get V power?"
                              Me:"Cause i have the high compression 93 octane only H22 and you have the bullet proof F22."
                              Wife:........................"But yours are prettier"

---------------------------------------------------
                              Wife:Baby, not everybody wants to do the 93 conversion"
                              Me:YES THEY DO, THEY JUST DON'T KNOW IT YET.

Comment

Working...
                              X