boxster< Bimmer Z4< honda S2K

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

boxster< Bimmer Z4< honda S2K

Its too bad they didn't take looks into consideration. Cause the S2k is the obvious winner....lol... I cant believe a poor man's porshe beat a S2K at the track...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0jHdDmKZd4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QtTY...elated&search=
    Last edited by Fake Thug; 08-19-2007, 01:26 PM.

Although the S2k is a great all round sportscar against a porsche nah..Porsche builds race cars and detuned it for the streets....lol.
    accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
    ....................My New Baby
    SOLD TO
    ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

I think the ">" should be switched haha
      Yeah, Preludes

Originally posted by deevergote.
      Why can't people just search OT to see if someone else posted the same random thread?

Comment

Originally posted by kmart64
        I think the ">" should be switched haha

Comment

Poor man's Porche??? Thats a bloody ignorant statement, sorry. Youve obviously never been able to utilize one.

They are all GREAT cars, in their own ways.

I LOVE the s2k. LOVE IT. And I would take ten of them. But I also appreciate the other two, in which I would also love to own.

Having an open mind is a bloody wonderful thing

Comment

The Porsche has also been updated more extensively than the S2K.

When the S2K first came out, it would generally walk the Boxster all over, as well as the Z3. But the Z4 was much updated as was the Boxster. Honda has sort of done with the S2K what they did with the NSX.

They are all good cars in their own right, although I could not in good conscience ever buy a Z4, because it is in the top 3 most hideously ugly cars ever produced.
            The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

:the first thing boxter owners tell me when i talk to them is why they didnt get the 911" "there is only one reason why they dont go for the 911, they can't afford it" hahahaha i love that guy

-sean
              Members ride 15.927 @ 86.76 (f22a1)

Hit the clutch Hit the gear Hit the gas and i'm GONE>>>
              Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit
                The Porsche has also been updated more extensively than the S2K.

When the S2K first came out, it would generally walk the Boxster all over, as well as the Z3. But the Z4 was much updated as was the Boxster. Honda has sort of done with the S2K what they did with the NSX.

They are all good cars in their own right, although I could not in good conscience ever buy a Z4, because it is in the top 3 most hideously ugly cars ever produced.
                Somewhat agree. Z4 is definitely not top 3 ugliest cars. I think they are sexy cars. But even if you don't, you can't ignore such down right horrible cars as the pontiac aztec, buick rendevous, plymouth prowler... and so on.

Yeah, my parents were looking at buying a boxster. And it's clear that the slightly older ones are definitely not as nice. And riding in them, they are awesome cars. Still love the s2k though. And the z4 actually wasn't that impressive to sit in, never ridden in one though.
                Click for my ride thread.

Comment

Wait wait...did you just call the Prowler ugly?
                  Originally posted by sweet91accord
                  if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by foamypirate
                    Wait wait...did you just call the Prowler ugly?
                    It is.
                    To-Do List for Today
                    Be Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by ilovemycb7
                      Somewhat agree. Z4 is definitely not top 3 ugliest cars. I think they are sexy cars. But even if you don't, you can't ignore such down right horrible cars as the pontiac aztec, buick rendevous, plymouth prowler... and so on.

Yeah, my parents were looking at buying a boxster. And it's clear that the slightly older ones are definitely not as nice. And riding in them, they are awesome cars. Still love the s2k though. And the z4 actually wasn't that impressive to sit in, never ridden in one though.
                      Azteck is ugly #1. Z4 is ugly #2.

Comment

really?.. Uglier than a pt loser...i mean cruiser?

Comment

^^ I agree. I don't like those cars either, but they do seem practical/economical.

Hahahah. Fair enough, everyone has an opinion. But I love bmw's look.
                          Click for my ride thread.

Comment

I like the Z4M dunno thats me though and that thing is a beast too. Stock Z4 is suckage. Only complaint I have about the porsche is its cheapy interior. S2000 is great I love that car regardless of not enough cylinders, more revs and gears...

The New-ish Ride
                            My old Ride
                            Hear my Vtak!!!
                            MK3 Member #3
                            I piss off people for fun.
                            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by oozingmachismo2
                              really?.. Uglier than a pt loser...i mean cruiser?

100x uglier.

I really used to like BMW's styling. Best looking cars IMO. But the flame surface styling killed it. The Z4 was the first and hence most radical, and ugly. It looks ungainly. It has a huge jaw with mismatched droopy eyes. I don't mind the rear, but the front is just so hideous. It is a face only a mother could love. The 7 and 5 series were less ugly, but they seem to finally have it figured out with the 3 series. I actually like it.

Comment

Working...
                              X