My New 5 Gen.....sweet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD
    look clean................................

lol..you didn't see the inside in those pictures i just finish scrubing the back seats cause my son threw up all over it..it was nasty and smelly..but its clean now...lol

Comment

5th gen is nice.....but I still like your CB coupe!

92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
      My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

FINALLY. CONGRATS ON THE BABY TO COME AND TO YOUR NEW CAR. WHAtS UR FIRST MOD? (WHEN U GET THE CHANCE)
        Signature changed due to excessive size

Comment

Originally posted by LUTHOR-CL
          FINALLY. CONGRATS ON THE BABY TO COME AND TO YOUR NEW CAR. WHAtS UR FIRST MOD? (WHEN U GET THE CHANCE)

maybe the drop

Comment

Originally posted by 2.2AZUL
            lol its not as fast as my cb7 but hey we can change that
            The 5th gen lx is faster than the 4th gen dx.. lol look up the specs.

It looks clean, the eyelids look cool.

Comment

I'm happy too hear about the baby and your right you shouldn't spend any money on the car right now because of the baby.I hope your gonna be different than everybody else who has a CD in NY because they all have the same mods(clear corners,Jaguar tails ,etc).Good Luck
              Project EP hatch on the way

Comment

Originally posted by HondaGuy1212
                The 5th gen lx is faster than the 4th gen dx.. lol look up the specs.

It looks clean, the eyelids look cool.

i don't have a 4 gen dx my cb7 is a lx as well.....i took the a/c and a bunch of other shit out the engine so it can be a little lighter...so you see why i say its a little faster than my 5 gen

Comment

Originally posted by GREENCB3
                  I'm happy too hear about the baby and your right you shouldn't spend any money on the car right now because of the baby.I hope your gonna be different than everybody else who has a CD in NY because they all have the same mods(clear corners,Jaguar tails ,etc).Good Luck

i know what you mean...i just got the clears cause it looks better with the color but other than that i'm gonna do my best to stand out from the rest of the cd's around here...
                  my cuzo just got a 5 gen last week too and she trying to be different as well

Comment

You know the best way to be different right....

When you see another CD at a light... and you BLOW HIM AWAY!!! With little AJ in the back (actually how old is he now like 4-5? Damn!!!) yellin 'WHOA NELLAY!!!'

Celebrate the new baby w/an H lol. I'm just playing

Originally posted by lordoja
                    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Ill trade you an oem 5th gen spoiler for those wheels....Just kidding....but seriously wanna buy a spoiler?...Ill sell it CHEAP

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

Nice color
                        Henry R
                        Koni/Neuspeed
                        1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                        1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                        Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                        made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by King James
                          Ill trade you an oem 5th gen spoiler for those wheels....Just kidding....but seriously wanna buy a spoiler?...Ill sell it CHEAP

wow i was looking around for one too...but damn kids on my block like to sit on cars and if i catch them sitting on my shit i'mma flip out...we'll see i'll P.M you about that spoiler for real....

Comment

those eyelids are fucking hittin!!

very nice.
                            "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
                            "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
                            Disregard females, acquire currency
                            BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Originally posted by 2.2AZUL
                              wow i was looking around for one too...but damn kids on my block like to sit on cars and if i catch them sitting on my shit i'mma flip out...we'll see i'll P.M you about that spoiler for real....
                              Ok let me know....right now its half primer, half frost white....but that can be easily changed.

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

Originally posted by turbomaxx
                                those eyelids are fucking hittin!!

very nice.

RIGHT....because i went on a trip with my mom and the dude who install them must had put them on wrong cause when, i got to where we was going i notice one was missing, It must had came off while i was flying down the new jersey turnpike...i was so mad and sad i started to cry...but its cool cause the next day i went back and balled him out and with no question they gave me my money back..

but i was still sad cause they was rocking on my lights like YEAH...

Comment

Working...
                                X