My New 5 Gen.....sweet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My New 5 Gen.....sweet

Here is my 95 accord lx only 117,xxx on it well a little over cause i've been driving it now..lol its not as fast as my cb7 but hey we can change that

WHAT DO YA'LL THINK?...

I like it it looks good, give that baby a drop

My Cb bad, Cb bright and the cops can kiss my Cb lights - I’m gone!
    Frost White Member 13
    My Ride
    "Girls are like a new car... lease w/ option to buy"

Comment

Originally posted by icedplaya123
      I like it it looks good, give that baby a drop
      not yet..i'm gonna wait till i give birth and the new baby gets older than i will but for now i'll keep it like that...

Comment

Originally posted by 2.2AZUL
        not yet..i'm gonna wait till i give birth and the new baby gets older than i will but for now i'll keep it like that...
        You're havin another baby??? Congrats!!!

You should swap the suspension over from your other CB...

Originally posted by lordoja
        im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

nice car...i like the 5th gen alot, its nice in 4 door and 2 door...i have a 6th gen coupe where as my gen i only really like the coupe...what part of ny are you in? im over in bklyn...

^Click to view my Members Ride Thread^

Comment

Originally posted by heartbreaka72
            nice car...i like the 5th gen alot, its nice in 4 door and 2 door...i have a 6th gen coupe where as my gen i only really like the coupe...what part of ny are you in? im over in bklyn...

jamaica queens

Comment

put those wheels on the cb
              UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
              NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

its gross, I hate it.

jk chica! I like mines better tho

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by 1990Ex
                  put those wheels on the cb
                  there cool but there 2 common in nyc do something different with it

4 door ex-l

Comment

always had a thing for CD's. But danm I'm so used to lowered cars it looks like you're rolling in a scraper. I guess function over looks. Congradulations on the new Baby.

Comment

Nice...I want your shoes..
                      accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                      ....................My New Baby
                      SOLD TO
                      ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

I always think CD's look bad ass black housed
                        wat?

Comment

listen people..i am gonna drop it but not now i'm a little on the heavy side at the moment..lol i'm gonna wait till after i have the baby to drop it a little.. as for the rims they was on the cb7 they was black but i strip them from the flat black paint and put them on the cd5 cause i'm selling my cb7 cause its a 2 door and its taking a toll on my back when i need to strap in my son in his seat.. i have the caps for the rims they are in my room its just i need to replace all the lugnuts so the caps can snap on.. i have plan for this car i was thinking about black house'n but i already did that with the cb7 i wanted to go down a different route, beside i can't spen money on this car yet.. like i said i got a baby on the way 2 more months to go i have to buy baby stuff first than the car can get spoiled after my kids are good with clothes and stuff....

thanks guys i know it looks simple but give me time and as for the shocks and springs thats on the cb7 i really do want to take them off and save them so i can put them on the 5 gen but i can't right now and i don't have nobody to do it for me and no plates on the car to take it somewhere so they can do it for me...BUMMER

Comment

Sweet! I love the 5gen as well.

Comment

look clean................................

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Working...
                              X