DhN:1992 Civic Hatchback CX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is a nice pickup.

Im looking at an EG Si hatchback right now....

:edit:

or this a 96 Accord LX sedan

Last edited by HenRoc; 06-27-2007, 06:27 PM.
    Henry R
    Koni/Neuspeed
    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

thanks for the comments

i guess danno doesnt realize how much a d15b8 sucks..althought itd be great to swap..its atcually just easier for me imo..to headswap..and boost..im not looking for substantial amounts of power...just a little torquein this thing and it MOVESSS

accrdkid: it deoends what you want.. right now i would pick the eg si hatchback. they are hard to find for a good price. i lucked up nd got this for 1500. best deal ever. youll see shells running around for that much. if you want roomieness and luxury the accord is the way to go..do a swap and you have a pretty quick enjoyable ride. my cx has nothing..no power anything. but i got used to it and just want speed and fun. i was in north jersey today...twists and turns are SO fun in hatches

Comment

hey man nice EG! those things are great to mod and you're right, they do handle really well. especially with a nice suspension setup like you got. a buddy of mine has one (not as clean as yours) and hes saving up for a B20 to be swapped in. going to be killin it. well, good luck with the project and the swap.
        Originally posted by deevergote.
        And please, for the love of God, type like a human being!

Comment

Originally posted by sackingz123
          looks clean but i never ride a civic hatch, u get no bitchz

But bright yellow wheels drop panties, right?

Comment

The EG Si hatch posted better numbers than the EK Si Coupe.

My friend had an EG Si hatch and there was a slip in it that 16.6 I think...and at the time you couldn't get it into 3rd gear without double clutching it. That's easily comparable to what most normal CB's run.

It's a faster, quicker, handles better and it's like driving a giant go-kart. If I had the room, I'd have one.

Comment

Nice pickup buddy...she looks clean.
              accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
              ....................My New Baby
              SOLD TO
              ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior

But bright yellow wheels drop panties, right?
                legend baby!!!

Comment

great..you have a legend...geet the fuck out my thread

thanks

Comment

I know you said you didnt want to swap but a LS would do wonders for ya!

Comment

stock compression is 9.1, a raise to 10.0+ should yield quite a difference, especially since power is so low right now.

I just don't understand how the stock hp is so low when it's already mpfi.

An mpfi swap on a d15b2 gets you over 100hp, from a whopping 90. Must be those 8 valves of fury.

A y8 mani is not that different from a z6 mani. It won't make much of a difference, especially when you're boosted.

Our plans are very similar. I wish I had the money to start working on my hatch. We could have a competition to see who does it best, lol. But it would be cheating, I'm a tuner.

You're lucky tho, you're already obd1. I'm gona custom make everything for my mpfi/vtec/obd1 swap.

I must admit tho, I would trade my hatch for yours any day of the week. Yours is the perfect color and perfect platform for all my plans.

I envy you. ho.
                      Last edited by d112crzy; 06-30-2007, 02:22 AM.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by DhN
                        ...geet the fuck out my thread

thanks
                        92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
                        My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

you know what would be SWWWWWEEEEEETTTT for DhN's hatchy....

Yo.. DhN....if you got the greenbacks...do one of these mayne!

B20 bottomend/ B18C GSR head / ITR cams... GSR headgasket....GSR timing crank gear....GSR timingbelt.

OR..

B18B LS bottomend / B16A2 Head / CTR or ITR cams ( upgrade the Valvetrain )

with either of those setups....Id add ITBs and 2.5" full exhaust into the equation!

talk about a N/A screamer!!!

Yo...keep us posted on whatever you do with the hatch mayne..I used to have a 93 Hatch...I miss it alot!
                          Last edited by SN2BH22CB7; 06-30-2007, 08:05 AM.
                          92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
                          My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

both you and chris..gave me good ideas...of great beasts..BUT

im keeping it single cam...im lookin for a nice reliable quick hatch..not really wanting to make this into a fast as shit car..YET..i want it to make some good power...the handling is sexy already...once i swap out to the si tranny boost..and headswap..itll be lovely for me..ill eventually upgradeto a bigger turbo..hell..might even swap..but for now...im jus doing a budget build..if somethign goes wrong...d15/d16 blocks are dime a dozen since everyone swaps them out..i have new pics btw but have the most annoying camera and usb cable ever

Comment

Originally posted by Danno
                              Head swap will net you next to no power. Why not swap the engine for say, a d16z6 then turbo that? even with the headswap it won't be that great

Clean car though
                              X2 couldn't have said it better myself.
                              Project EP hatch on the way

Comment

Originally posted by SN2BH22CB7
                                you know what would be SWWWWWEEEEEETTTT for DhN's hatchy....

Yo.. DhN....if you got the greenbacks...do one of these mayne!

B20 bottomend/ B18C GSR head / ITR cams... GSR headgasket....GSR timing crank gear....GSR timingbelt.

OR..

B18B LS bottomend / B16A2 Head / CTR or ITR cams ( upgrade the Valvetrain )

with either of those setups....Id add ITBs and 2.5" full exhaust into the equation!

talk about a N/A screamer!!!

Yo...keep us posted on whatever you do with the hatch mayne..I used to have a 93 Hatch...I miss it alot!

Would have to be extremely careful with the B20 Vtec build, they yield a lot of power, but skimp out on a simple part and boom it's done. Kind of the same w/ the LS Vtec build, got to build it right to be reliable, and have the best power outcome!!

As for your transmission swap, and the head swap you'll be looking at a huge gain. They seem so fast for what the motor actually is. Goodluck!

My Official Vouch Thread

MY For Sale Thread!!!

Recent Members Sold To:
                                ALOW1, TheNextAZN

Members Sold To (Vouches):
                                ALOW1, Phempa, hpaccord91, aznsyco84, 93EXaesthetic, civic_90_08, wrichards2005, SuperTuner12010, JDM_EJ, Ralphie, cooneyb81, HondaFan81, quakerjoe, tanNn2koo, 91Accord-LX, JARHEAD293, TheNextAZN, (TONS MORE)

Comment

Working...
                                X