DhN:1992 Civic Hatchback CX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DhN:1992 Civic Hatchback CX

I took new pics of the ride but the cameras being *** so ill just upload old ones. This car is very fun,even in the stock form. The handling is far more superior than my old accord. Since its such a light chasis and all. I miss the h22 alot but the interior alone of this civic makes me love this more than my accord. I heart the armrest and the del sol seats mmmmm. btw sparkle called this a shit-cic...VERY clever

the car has some dings and dents but i honestly dont care about apperance that much.

Interior:
    Del Sol Seats
    Si/EX Guage cluster
    SI Rear Seats
    B&M Short Shifter

Exterior:
    Amber Corners
    Si Lip
    window visors

Suspension:
    Ground Control Coilovers
    KYB Adjustable Shocks
    15' Acura Integra meshies

Engine:
    Stock d15b8...70 hp pos

Future Plans:
    D16 Headswap (should be doing it next saturday..just awaiting various gaskets)
    Turbo kit (will be put on as soon as headswap is finished and in working order)
    Rear disc swap (wuill be done when im not lazy....its jus sitting in the yard)

ill be updating this thread ALOT...putting new pics up by tomorrow...also snappin flicks and videos of it on the track...and those plates arent mine or registered to the car so i didnt feel like blurring them out

Noice
    H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Add fogs to your mod list. Clean civic.

Comment

Yeah, looks clean...
        93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

Head swap will net you next to no power. Why not swap the engine for say, a d16z6 then turbo that? even with the headswap it won't be that great

Clean car though
          Chris's Turbo F22 Project (SSAutoChrome)
          My 93 Honda Civic Turbo Project/Members ride page

Comment

actually it WILL net me more power. ive done my reasearch..thanks for your concern.

anyway thanks for the compliments..and no..no fogs for me...the stock fogs are on there..but they will be coming out due to the intercooler

Comment

Looking good. EG hatches are very fun to mod etc. I'm liking the future plans, good luck with them.

Comment

nice EG. Man i miss my friends EG, he bought it off EBAY for 2000 BEANS and it came with a 94 ls motor. but didnt have 3 gear. still didnt matter he still whooped ASS
                **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Which head/IM combo are you running?

Comment

d16z6 head...z6 mani...may switch over to the y8 intake mani

Comment

looks clean but i never ride a civic hatch, u get no bitchz

Comment

Nice pickup man. I have a soft spot for the EG's inside! But yeah you will feel a huge power difference from "Mini-Me" Head Swap. If you can, get the Y8 manifold it will yield you some better gains. Only thing I really don't like about it is, that all the god damned Del Sol seats have that ugly ass stripe down the middle! I hate that, should be all one color!

My Official Vouch Thread

MY For Sale Thread!!!

Recent Members Sold To:
                        ALOW1, TheNextAZN

Members Sold To (Vouches):
                        ALOW1, Phempa, hpaccord91, aznsyco84, 93EXaesthetic, civic_90_08, wrichards2005, SuperTuner12010, JDM_EJ, Ralphie, cooneyb81, HondaFan81, quakerjoe, tanNn2koo, 91Accord-LX, JARHEAD293, TheNextAZN, (TONS MORE)

Comment

How exactly do you figure it'll net you MORE power, and what will the compression be?
                          Chris's Turbo F22 Project (SSAutoChrome)
                          My 93 Honda Civic Turbo Project/Members ride page

Comment

Originally posted by sackingz123
                            looks clean but i never ride a civic hatch, u get no bitchz

i went to ihop the morning after i got this...friend forgot his keys so i had to wait out front when he went bak into get them,...there was a cute girl..looked hispanic..eyed me...she stopped my friend told him soemthing..he came back..she she said she liked my car..and told me she wants a ride..but..we bounced lol

besides..if it takes a car for you to get women..your a fucking lame..i didnt get this to pick up girls..i do that fine on my own

danno..you seem like your a smart ass..but ill keep it civil

i WILL make more power with this..it raises the compression abit..not sure of the numbers i wanna say somewhere between 10:1..i gotta fin my link to the info..anythings better than apos 70 hp engine..its MY project..thus me doing what I want..anymore problems or suggestions from you..you can send via pm thanks

Comment

This is almost identical to my old EG.

But in much better shape.

Good idea with the headswap, it will make a big difference.

I had a D16Y7 non VTEC in mine, and with a header it ran consistently in the low 15's, which for the level of mods, is pretty good.

I was gonna swap a Y8 head onto it, but sold it before I got the chance.

I am sure you will continue to have great fun!
                              The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Working...
                              X