Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watch...Crazy VW Rabbit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42Grc...elated&search=
    Is this rabbit on steroids or something?Does anyone know why its so fast, If i can get an old as car do do that, I can get one for realy cheap

lol that lil VW was all over the place he gotta hve a turbo and the turbo for the vw r huge. and at taht them old school vw is dieseal motors
    **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
    Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
    Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

OH MY GAWD

what was that??

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
      Honda Accord Euro-R
      Honda Odyssey Absolute
      Honda City I-DSi
      Honda Stream

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7
        lol that lil VW was all over the place he gotta hve a turbo and the turbo for the vw r huge. and at taht them old school vw is dieseal motors
        What are you talking about...There was a carbureted version of the rabbit. Anyway if anything that thing is either VR6 swapped or VR6 boosted. Rabbits are also not heavy at all so them hauling ass is no surprise to me.

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        I piss off people for fun.
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Now thats some serious shit. That badboy walked away from the supra and porsche with no sweat...Thats AWESOME...
          accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
          ....................My New Baby
          SOLD TO
          ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

If you search there are quite a bit of videos of quick rabbits. I had a video of a build of one. Throw in a VR6 in that thing stock its quick enough. You start SC the motor/turbo it you already have a beast there since the chassis is so light. Its basically vw version of the crx.

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Thats an old video but I love it you notice how none of them lined up against the VW, scared
              Chris's Turbo F22 Project (SSAutoChrome)
              My 93 Honda Civic Turbo Project/Members ride page

Comment

Video seems faked to me. Brake lights on, and traffic isn't moving much slower than they are... I think it's staged.
                Originally posted by sweet91accord
                if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by foamypirate
                  Video seems faked to me. Brake lights on, and traffic isn't moving much slower than they are... I think it's staged.
                  LOL staged....You cant hear the supra opening it up? It sounded pretty stock to me. Most he had was BPU on that supra. And rabbits can be that fast...Big motor (VR6) + light ass car = fast car. There have been videos of boosted rabbits and they will keep up with supras and everything.

The New-ish Ride
                  My old Ride
                  Hear my Vtak!!!
                  MK3 Member #3
                  IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

my dad used to drive one of those really really fun to drive he would go nuts especially in the winter

Comment

that bike was slow as fuk.

hehe dont underestimate rabbits.
                      What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

That was just vulgar...

Originally posted by lordoja
                        im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

I'm not saying the rabbit couldn't be fast, I'm just saying that, based on the rate of other traffic, they were going rather slow. Of course, they could be on the autobahn, lol.
                          Originally posted by sweet91accord
                          if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Holy. Shit.
                            Wife: "Why do you get G power platinum and i only get V power?"
                            Me:"Cause i have the high compression 93 octane only H22 and you have the bullet proof F22."
                            Wife:........................"But yours are prettier"

---------------------------------------------------
                            Wife:Baby, not everybody wants to do the 93 conversion"
                            Me:YES THEY DO, THEY JUST DON'T KNOW IT YET.

Comment

Does anyone speak or read German??

That was real footage. But foamy does have a point...it didnt look liek they were doing speeds any higher than maybe 90 or 100mph. Look at the scenery around them pass by and look at the roadway lines...theyre not moving that fast. Ive looked at the lines doing 115 in my CB and they were moving quite a bit faster than that. I dont even wanna think about limiters on any of those vehicles, but maybe they were just trying to not get arrested...

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                              Originally posted by Jarrett
                              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Working...
                              X