Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

100 Cars, 3,000 Miles, $50,000 Prize (PICS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

100 Cars, 3,000 Miles, $50,000 Prize (PICS)

This was an event similar to the Gumball 3000, it was put on by Navigon, a naviagtion company. It started on Monday, June 18th, the first leg was from Overland Park, KS (Just southwest of Kansas City), to Denver, CO, which at the speed limit is a 9 hour drive. The next leg I believe was to Las Vegas, NV, and so on. It was scheduled to end on Friday, June 22nd in Wichita, KS.

There were supposed to be 100 cars envolved, as you can see in the pictures there werent nearly 100 at the meeting the night before the start..

Last edited by MadSpleen85; 06-23-2007, 05:24 PM.

Continued

Continued....

Comment

Continued

The END... Later

Comment

you know, you can beat them with a minivan if you can read a map good have you ever seen the show"bullrun" they can hardly read a map my dad and i could pwn them lol

Comment

^^^Who needs a map?? Everyone that entered got to use one of Navigon's Navigation systems. And from Kansas City to Denver, is a straight shot in I-70, just have pay the toll.. Later

Comment

wow... some nice cars did show up....lol

My Members Ride Thread ( Do It )

Comment

^^This guy flew past me on the highway on my way down there, he was doing at least 85 or 90 mph (in a 55mph construction area) and he passed me on the right shoulder..

Yeah there were some good looking cars that showed up that you usually dont see around Overland Park.. The first couple cars pictured, the Porsche (Virginia), Lotus (Virginia), Prowler (Florida), SRT-8 (Texas), and the Lamborghini (Washington) were all from a state other then Kansas or Missouri..

A few of the cars like the Turbo'd Civic and the Neon were all from a local car club... A few of the other ones may have been also, I dont know many of the guys in that car club.. Later
              Last edited by MadSpleen85; 06-23-2007, 05:42 PM.

Comment

Man thats cool..I wsh that someday I can partake in one of those races..
                accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                ....................My New Baby
                SOLD TO
                ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by MadSpleen85

Continued....
                  WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                  Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                  NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

^^^ Your guess is as good as mine.. You can't tell it from the picture but the cutouts in the hood were done with a Dremel or something similar, the edges are still sharp...

Interior Pic...

Later

Comment

Somehow I don't think those modified cars would stand a chance against the exotics.

Comment

Some of those cars are super sexy, nice pics.

Sean-Dinner.com

Comment

this is just like that show drive that fox canceled...
                          Yeah, Preludes

Originally posted by deevergote.
                          Why can't people just search OT to see if someone else posted the same random thread?

Comment

"There were supposed to be 100 cars envolved, as you can see in the pictures there werent nearly 100 at the meeting the night before the start.."

it sure doesn't look like it!!!!!

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

LOL the bullrun was crappy lol. I prefer gumball but not baller enough. Anyway if they were smart they would use GPS but obviously they got to use the company system.

The New-ish Ride
                              My old Ride
                              Hear my Vtak!!!
                              MK3 Member #3
                              I piss off people for fun.
                              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Working...
                              X