Civic just got stolen...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Civic just got stolen...

yea so as the title says, my hatch got stolen from right in front of my apartment last night.

It sucks because I'm stuck in RI now because I was supposted to drive home today for summer break to mass and I didn't have theft coverage on my insurance and most certainly do not have money for a new car...so
    I'm stuck in RI riding my bike and skateboard around i guess.

I've only had the thing about 3 months and it's already gone...

Dang, that sucks bro. Theft insurance is always a good idea, never know whats gonna happen. I hope you find it in one piece
    Chris's Turbo F22 Project (SSAutoChrome)
    My 93 Honda Civic Turbo Project/Members ride page

Comment

Originally posted by Danno
      Dang, that sucks bro. Theft insurance is always a good idea, never know whats gonna happen. I hope you find it in one piece
      i was going to upgrade to full coverage once i swapped the engine and fixed it up. I didn't expect anyone would want the damn thing when there's a red 2000 integra all hooked up parked literally right next to it.

Comment

Its the Si Rims!

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        I piss off people for fun.
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

How soon do you need a ride to MA? I thought Maple was around the area as well.
          Henry R
          Koni/Neuspeed
          1992 Accord LX R.I.P
          1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
          Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
          made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

haha you got owned, it was only time, that apt compex is super shady, is that boosted accord still around let's steal it.

Sucks for you man. Thats why you need to get an alarm and relocat the hood latch and all that good shit *wire i mean*

Time will tell. :-/

Comment

thats why I dont trust apartment parking.

if your car isnt close to the bed where you sleep you need an alarm.

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
              01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
              93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
              93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

my thoughts exactly about the si rims. I can't think of any other reason they would want it. It's got the original 203k mile engine with like 70hp and no performance upgrades aside from the exhaust. This is the second time since we've lived here that something like this happened, my roomates truck got broken into and all of his shit stolen.

and maple no lol. I haven't seen that accord. However, some kid just bought a boosted 240sx and his roomate also has a newer 240sx. Both of which loaded with performance parts...lets take those 2 and sell all the shit.

I'm definately investing in an alarm system first thing on my next car.

Comment

ask around where they usualy dump stolen cars. most likely they wanted it for the rims. so theres a good chance ull find it in one piece. look around for it dont give up.

Comment

look in the woods

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                    01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                    93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                    93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

were was it stolen from

Comment

Originally posted by floored
                        were was it stolen from
                        fairfax village on post rd. right near walmart.

they found the car in providence, they didn't tell me the condition so i'm a little nervous to see it but i have to wait until the morning to go look at it and hopefully get it back. i'll let you guys know how it looks...i'd say i'd take some pics but....my camera was in it so that's obviously long gone.

Comment

well luckily they found it. hopefully it is in one piece

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

Originally posted by Danno
                            I agree buddy....thats not cool at all.
                            accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                            ....................My New Baby
                            SOLD TO
                            ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

well..first of its a civic.. naw just playing..
                              i'm guessing since you have nothing=its must be the wheels, seat, and blah blah...

its nice they found it=what's missing??

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Working...
                              X