Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trah
    g22 w/ vtec head lol
    i thought there was only a g20 and a g25? and arent they 5 cyl? lol uve confused me

Comment

Originally posted by npor
      K series.
      nah too much money, doesnt even seem worth it for boosting, i never understood why people think the k series is so good?

Comment

Originally posted by borisdookie7
        lol yea i already posted this vid on this thread i think
        Haha I pretty much look at that civic on a regular basis..
        accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
        ....................My New Baby
        SOLD TO
        ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

lol yea i watched that vid 3 times, i wonder how much he had to spend on the engine

Comment

Sleeved H22 w/ hx40 ftw
            Chris's Turbo F22 Project (SSAutoChrome)
            My 93 Honda Civic Turbo Project/Members ride page

Comment

Originally posted by Danno
              Sleeved H22 w/ hx40 ftw
              o sry i didnt say this earlier lol the h22 is going to be the older closed deck obd1 ones, when do i need to sleeve it? at 300hp, 400hp etc.

Comment

LOL HX40??? would the h22 even be able to spool that up? arent those for big ass diesel trucks? or am i thinking of something else?

Comment

GT35R would be a good turbo right? when do you guys think id get full boost?

Comment

nah too much money, doesnt even seem worth it for boosting, i never understood why people think the k series is so good?

rof at this guy...first off

a kseries in a hatch..with i/h/e gets the car into some impressive numbers...kseries responds VERY well to mods..its just expensive..boost wise its very impressive..id sugest a peakboost kit...the b16 will require less work..swapping h22's into hatches are a pain but..they are quick

anyway...the questisosn you are asking are stupid.do some research..go on ek hatch forums and look at diff setups...you should sleeve a motor period when trying to boost more than 300hp..especially an h22..although there have been some guys pushing big numbers on stock blocks..you have all this money to spend so do it right...your turbo spool will mostly depend on your motor and turbo setup and your tune..it jus seems like you have these street dreams and havent really read much about boosting

wait..you are spending 20 g's?..yet you say the k series is expensive..wtf kid..boosting any motor is expensive

Comment

LOL HX40??? would the h22 even be able to spool that up? arent those for big ass diesel trucks? or am i thinking of something else?
                      I'm sure it could, I've never seen one on an H22 but heck, a B18A1 can spool an HX35 half decent why not an H22 with an HX40, especially sleeved w/ forged pistons & rods?

Originally posted by DhN
                      wtf kid..boosting any motor is expensive

Haha... so far I'm well within my $300 limit for boost.
                      Chris's Turbo F22 Project (SSAutoChrome)
                      My 93 Honda Civic Turbo Project/Members ride page

Comment

heres an e biscuit for you...

now factor in the money for maintanence..repairs..little shit tha goes wrong..tuning upgrades and etc..in the long run itll be expensive imo

Comment

Originally posted by DhN
                          rof at this guy...first off

a kseries in a hatch..with i/h/e gets the car into some impressive numbers...kseries responds VERY well to mods..its just expensive..boost wise its very impressive..id sugest a peakboost kit...the b16 will require less work..swapping h22's into hatches are a pain but..they are quick

anyway...the questisosn you are asking are stupid.do some research..go on ek hatch forums and look at diff setups...you should sleeve a motor period when trying to boost more than 300hp..especially an h22..although there have been some guys pushing big numbers on stock blocks..you have all this money to spend so do it right...your turbo spool will mostly depend on your motor and turbo setup and your tune..it jus seems like you have these street dreams and havent really read much about boosting

wait..you are spending 20 g's?..yet you say the k series is expensive..wtf kid..boosting any motor is expensive
                          so i should still sleeve a closed deck h22?, lol sorry about some of the noob questions i guess, wont the K swap be hardest because the engine is facing the wrong way? i dont know anything about the K series motors, never looked into them

Comment

k series motor is 4-6g's, h22 is less than 2g's, money is still money, $2000 is still $2000, is it worth the extra $2000? idk you tell me

Comment

Originally posted by Danno
                              I'm sure it could, I've never seen one on an H22 but heck, a B18A1 can spool an HX35 half decent why not an H22 with an HX40, especially sleeved w/ forged pistons & rods?

Haha... so far I'm well within my $300 limit for boost.
                              damn, lol 1.8 pushing a 6.0L turbo, u spent 300 for everything? that must have been one hell of a deal haha

Comment

Originally posted by DhN
                                heres an e biscuit for you...

now factor in the money for maintanence..repairs..little shit tha goes wrong..tuning upgrades and etc..in the long run itll be expensive imo
                                it will still be $2000 less expensive than the K series

Comment

Working...
                                X