X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trade the CB?

Question is should I sell my accord and get this:

01 BMW 330I

Has the "sports package" 68,000 miles on it, Its in my price range..

Mint interior, xenon headlights, brand new tires

How reliable are they? Are repairs as expensive as I'm thinking they would be?

Any input would be great

NO!!!!

Don't trade the CB!!!!

I did, and I regret it muchly!

Comment

No dont do it...

there was someone on here with an 06 m3 or 05 or someshit and he said of course the bimmer outhandled the cb7 and all but it didnt have that "feel" to it...and he had both still.

Comment

nah dont trade it in...can you still get the bimmer without trading the cb..
        accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
        ....................My New Baby
        SOLD TO
        ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by accordtypeR
          nah dont trade it in...can you still get the bimmer without trading the cb..
          X2..

dont let the CB go..

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
          Honda Accord Euro-R
          Honda Odyssey Absolute
          Honda City I-DSi
          Honda Stream

Comment

if it was the 6-speed with the M-Sport package, I would say go for it...but no point wasting money on an Auto, Grey interior, regular one...

...plus everything about the Beemer is expen$ive...that means no cheap modification

oh one more thing...in the Beemer when you are going 100mph, it feels like 50mph....but in the CB, 50 feels like 100

CB = on the fun factor IMO
            DEVOTE

Comment

The money I'd get from selling the CB would be part of the down payment so I cant keep both.

I still like the accord... but all in all its still a 1990 accord, 17 years old

Not really trying to get a beamer for racing, its more to look better in business.

As for as modification I was really only looking to do some 19's and lowering

Comment

Originally posted by apuforyou
                The money I'd get from selling the CB would be part of the down payment so I cant keep both.

I still like the accord... but all in all its still a 1990 accord, 17 years old

Not really trying to get a beamer for racing, its more to look better in business.

As for as modification I was really only looking to do some 19's and lowering

Yea that dude on here with the M3 just used it for driving his clients around town and taking his girl out, i can understand that but he also kept his cb for racing and working on.

19's and lowering might not be too bad....but its not only modding thats expensive as it is repair

Comment

Its an automatic. No.

Comment

17 year old CB7 > 6 year old stock bimmer thats not an M series..

My opinion anyways.. Unless you are looking for more of a luxury car I would NOT do it.. Later

Comment

You got enough money to cover repairs? If not stay with the cb. Yes I agree it looks better but you gotta think about the long run if you can afford to maintain it.

The New-ish Ride
                      My old Ride
                      Hear my Vtak!!!
                      MK3 Member #3
                      I piss off people for fun.
                      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

How's a lowered 3 series on 19's supposed to look better for business? Still gonna look like a kid's car. Keep the CB7 and a a fat wallet with it. CB7: Respect the machine.

Comment

sometimes age does matter but when it comes to repaired the age will win hands down. plus its a auto 4dr

Comment

Although repairs are expensive, these cars are pretty solid if you treat them right. Those nasty repair bills won't come too often if you treat it right. Now a little background info the 330i is basically the next thing to the M with about 230hp and about 220 torque. while the M is pusing out around 300 hundred horsepower and around 260 foot pounds(well they really arent that close but you can't buy anything higher without going to the M3). All though I am all for BMW's I would pass on this one. If your honda is a stick why downgrade to an auto? I'd say hold out and wait for something the same or even a coupe in a manual transmission. You'll appreciate it more.

Comment

Hell no. Keep the CB and get the Bimmer. OH YEA!
                              The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Working...
                              X