im out the cb7game..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DhN
    i know..d series does suck BUT i mean with a headswap and some forced indizzuction itll be straight..not looking for heavy power...i may swap down the line.
    Man wanting power is our DNA...lol
    accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
    ....................My New Baby
    SOLD TO
    ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

d series is a good motor. have u seen d-series.org? i have a project ek w/ a d16y7 w/ d16y8 vtec head swap. i went w/ the ek coupe bc around here everything is eg hatchs w/ gsr swaps. good luck on the new beginning.

edit: and i see i was beat to it by owequitit. sry man but that post was really long to read. and skipped over it the first time. lol

also look at turbod16.com
      Last edited by kc8enb07; 05-30-2007, 12:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DhN
        yeh thanks for the comments guys....it was bound to happen sooner or later..i REALLY miss my cb7 tho..it hurt wtahcing it get towed by the new owner..but ill get over it...ill def hit up some meets

ps...i was on bimmerforums.com....man..now i know why you lust after m3's lol...
        Now you see the light....thats one of several bimmer sites I frequent. I love bimmerfest.com also
        1993 Accord LX - Sold
        93 BMW 525it - SOLD
        92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
        2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
        2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
        2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
        2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
        2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
          Did you know those del Sol seats are actually made by Recaro? My friend had them in his hatch.

Actually, just a useless factoid, many of Honda's Si and other "special" seats are made by Recaro.

Including the ones in the new Si, and the EF Si's.
          The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Originally posted by DhN
            its been a good run..but i finally sold the cb7 today...the guy was real impressed with the h22..i just felt it was time to move on..funny thing is im mad depressed lol..i gave him a test drive..and it NEVER drove so good lol...vtec cracked so hard..but i found a hatch for a very good price. nice to start on a project and make it my own. i wanna thank cpmike and patastinky for the help...these 2 guys are the most chill and knowledgable cats ive come across..and i wanna thank h22****** for fucking up my swap and making me realize i need to do shit myself..ima be around here...although hondatech and other boards are great technical sites...the social life sucks..ill be at meets as well...o yeah i got a hatch..ive always bad mouthed them but..it jus seems like the easiet route to go..a nice stock hatch..many things i can do with it..already bought an alarm and a clutch lock and other things lol..ill add more pics later but for now..i jus have my sig

haha nice hatch dude. I dunno if you remember but we were goin at it a while back about me wantin a hatch and you hatin on it haha. No hard feelings though, you were into your cb then. hatchs are very common and a lot of people mod them but you can still make it your own and still make it one of a kind. good luck

Comment

may you and your car have long life and love affair with each other.

"Real intelligence is like a river; the deeper it is, the less noise it makes.”

Click Me

Comment

Nice car these hatches are hot! Need to see some more pics please

My buddy had a boosted non-vtec d15 and it pulled on boosted b-series. The car was a beast and reliable

jdmCITY.com

Comment

probly why its been peaceful around here lately!

PEACE
                  .............................-----------------93 Ex Coupe[/COLOR]-----------------

My CD7

Comment

do you have more pics?

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                    01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                    93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                    93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Working...
                    X