Scion TC? What do you think of it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by akrodha
    I like what I've seen in the commercial so far.. I think it's aimed at tuners anyway.

Where's the Mazda 6? Why hasn't those cropped up tuned out. Nice platform imho too.

Yeah I really like how those 6's look. I don't know the engine specs though.
    "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

The 6's look pretty cool to me. As do the 3's...
      Still, I see the RX-7 as the ultimate Mazda, and any non-rotary engine from them doesn't intrigue me!

I believe the 6 has what, 170hp or something? I'm too lazy to look it up!

Comment

i like how it has 2 sunroofs. sexy car, good price but i can see it being overbought
        1991 JDM Galant VR-4

Comment

you can get the mazda 6 in a 6 speed V-6....at leats in canada...its pretty quick fropm what i hear. 220 horse rings a bell but i'm not positive.

and i like the scion. we don't have it in canada, at least not yet, so its something different...very cool.
          Trites

1992 H23 powered CB7

Comment

these are the motor specs on the Mazda 6

The first engine offering is the new 2.3 Liter Double Over Head Cam (DOHC) 4-cylinder engine with Variable Valve Timing technology. It has a maximum power output of 160 hp with 155 ft/lb of torque.
            The second engine offering is a higher performance 3.0L DOHC V6 engine with a maximum power output of 220 hp with 192 ft/lb of torque. It has been optimized for low-friction efficiency and high power and torque output. Both engines meet the Ultra Low Emissions Vehicle requirements (ULEV gasoline engine). The 24-valve engine also is equipped with sequential valve timing.
            taken from mazda.ca
            Trites

1992 H23 powered CB7

Comment

The tC is pretty cool its like a cross between a Corolla and a Celica (obvious in the front end).

My friends sister is getting one. I actually wouldnt mind a tC I just don't like the xA and xB.

They already made a turboed tC I read about it in Turbo Magazine they had like 6 weeks to make it into a show car.

The turbo itself was a prototype.

Not bad though
              Henry R
              Koni/Neuspeed
              1992 Accord LX R.I.P
              1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
              Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
              made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Donno why everyone is hating on this car. True, scion started with the xA and xB, but the tC is finally out. I think it's the best thing to come from them yet!
                I've felt the same motor in the camry so I know it's a very strong motor. In the camry it felt more like a V6 then the four banger it is. I'm sure it'll feel even better in this lightwaight of a car
                ~~~~~~~

Comment

Dosent look bad but from far it looks like the Infinti G35 Coupe.......but still its a nice car and for the price is even nicer.........but i still love my CB7!!!!!!
                  " The value of life can be measured by how many times your soul has been deeply stirred " - Soichiro Honda

Comment

Originally posted by AlmightyAccord
                    Dosent look bad but from far it looks like the Infinti G35 Coupe.......but still its a nice car and for the price is even nicer.........but i still love my CB7!!!!!!
                    same here!! Gotta give it up for da CB7
                    ~~~~~~~

Comment

Seriously, right?
                      1 3 5
                      |-|-|
                      2 4 R

[ [ - ] ] ( ( ) ) [ [ \ ] ] [ [ ) ) / / - \ \

Comment

laugh if ya want but im gonna get one after the wife killed the stratus she bought a civic today so im gonna sell the stratus and buy a TC ,nice car great price and new...brand new

its like nothing in the world. definition of relaxation.

Comment

I like the look eventhough it looks like an Accord coupe from the sides, nissan altima/Maxima/ Honda Civic si rear i would prob get it as a cheap sports car no offense guys.

My Cb bad, Cb bright and the cops can kiss my Cb lights - I’m gone!
                          Frost White Member 13
                          My Ride
                          "Girls are like a new car... lease w/ option to buy"

Comment

That tc looks nice! My friend just got a new mazda 3 5-door, and it's ppretty damn quick, much faster than I thought it would be. Too bad he's a moron and I've beat him 3 times in my girlfriend's 2000 chevy cavalier z-24 5-speed.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
                            Frost White CB7 Crew - Member #4
                            Official Ebay Whore Crew #9

Comment

the scion tc isn't bad for what its worth. starts around $16k, and for about $19k, you get if fully loaded and supercharged pushing it to 200hp..not bad for a compact.
                              5.6L V8 32V DOHC
                              JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

You can get it supercharged?

I know you can get the Saturn ION supercharged with 200hp... To me, that sucks ass. I have 200hp NA... in an overall nicer car (older maybe, but nicer...) I say, if you have forced induction, you should have over 250hp at least! If you have 200 or under, the car had better be light as hell! (turbochaged 92 Civic CX hatchback is pretty nice, but a heavier car... forget it!) Also, since I brought up the ION, I have to mention my beef with it... Computer controlled steering. No steering column. Computer crashes, car crashes!:owned:

Comment

Working...
                                X