• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which One????

99 Maxima

93 BMW 325i

97 Acura 3.5RL

Now, this is basically going to be my girlfriends car, so it has to have 4dr and a big trunk for a stroller. It's all some what in the same price range, I want to base the decision on reliability and the cost of maintenance, the lower the better. Thanks for you input guys.
    Last edited by pocb7; 03-11-2007, 04:49 PM.

I would have said the Accord, but it sold

Comment

Originally posted by pocb7
      base the decision on reliability and the cost of maintenance, the lower the better. Thanks for you input guys.

i would have to go with the RL..

Comment

Originally posted by Dv8
        I would have said the Accord, but it sold
        aww man, oh well there's always tons of accord for sale. I'll take it off the list.

Comment

Originally posted by pocb7

Now, this is basically going to be my girlfriends car, so it has to have 4dr and a big trunk for a stroller. It's all some what in the same price range, I want to base the decision on reliability and the cost of maintenance, the lower the better. Thanks for you input guys.
          The Maxima - this is the newest car and also has the least amount of miles on it. this means that there will be less necessary maintenance to be done after buying the car. my dad owns a '03 (a little different) so i can tell you from experience that these cars are comfortable and reliable. weve never had anything go wrong with the car since it was new. it also has a really big trunk. (You could fit 3 bodies in there. lol)

The BMW - this car is pretty old compared to the rest. it also has higher maintenance costs than the rest due to it being a BMW. its also a lot smaller compared to both the other cars so im not sure if it will have all the room you need.

The Acura - this car has a lot of miles on it for a '97, at least compared to the others. this means that the car was driven a lot and could mean more expensive maintenance costs coming up on you. But, it is from honda meaning that the engine is built to last. its also really big and should be big enough for your girlfriends needs. but the extra size means more weight and more weight means more gas money.

anyway the final decision is up to you. i hope this helps you out in your decision and good luck man.
          Originally posted by deevergote.
          And please, for the love of God, type like a human being!

Comment

Originally posted by casterX
            i would have to go with the RL..
            I would have to agree...
            accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
            ....................My New Baby
            SOLD TO
            ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

I say Maxima, given the requirements you stated. Seems like repairs would be cheapest of the three, also it's the newest.

Comment

Originally posted by cjv998
                I say Maxima, given the requirements you stated. Seems like repairs would be cheapest of the three, also it's the newest.
                Hmm another valid point. I didnt see it that way..
                accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                ....................My New Baby
                SOLD TO
                ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Working...
                X