Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like a GLOVE video clip.... must see- funny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8FRmL5-G18

Haha I saw that movie. Forgot its name but I know Jackie Chan was in it.
    accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
    ....................My New Baby
    SOLD TO
    ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

i'd like to see you post some more intelligent threads or posts than just videos all the time, i mean they are all pretty funny but hey, we all search youtube and streetfire.net for car videos. i guess im just tired of getting suckered into your threads to see a video that i've see before. we all have a common ground, our cars. just start there.

-sean
      Members ride 15.927 @ 86.76 (f22a1)

Hit the clutch Hit the gear Hit the gas and i'm GONE>>>
      Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

suckered into my threads?? lol whateva dude..... like wow you gotta take 10 seconds out of your time by choosing to look at one of my threads... if you dont like what i put up then dont look... simple.

Comment

from the movie "Who Am I?" starring Jackie Chan

Comment

Originally posted by rickycb7tuner
            suckered into my threads?? lol whateva dude..... like wow you gotta take 10 seconds out of your time by choosing to look at one of my threads... if you dont like what i put up then dont look... simple.

i remember when newbs had respect for actual members and i was in no way shape or form flaming you but, c'mon between you and rockinricer actual relevant useful threads get pushed back into oblivion never to be seen by people interested in them because there is some 12 second video that someone had to share. use good judgement when posting vids or anything else. better yet if thats all your good for i'd like to see a SINGULAR thread made to compile all "funny, interesting, and otherwise unCB7-related" videos. i would consider you a truly mature and/or actively useful member to set one of those up. keep rockin dude i mean no disrespect just trying to give you some direction.

-sean
            Members ride 15.927 @ 86.76 (f22a1)

Hit the clutch Hit the gear Hit the gas and i'm GONE>>>
            Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

^^^x2, what he said. ^^^
              F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
              Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by tanNn2koo
                from the movie "Who Am I?" starring Jackie Chan
                Ahh thats the name...
                accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                ....................My New Baby
                SOLD TO
                ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Working...
                X