Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gromofsky_92s cd5

My 1995 Accord (for sale)

Sorry for the links instead of pics but for some reason that is what happens when ever i try to post pics up.

Yeah I know its not a cb but it's my cd that i've spent a lot of time and money on so i'm proud of it.

LOOKS
    Jdm black house headlights with jdm single bulb black house corners ebay black house bumper lights
    Knock off mugen grill
    99 acura cl 16in wheels with kumho ecsta 711 tires
    EX front lip
    Metallic Red painted valve cover
    Motor painted in charcoal grey block blast
    Silver intake manifold runners with black plenum and egr plate
    Tint: 35% on driver and pass fronts, 5% on rear doors and windows and 7inch 5% windshield banner

SOUNDS
    Planet Audio Flipscreen
    Hi-fonics zues component in front doors with tweeters
    Hi-fonics zues 6x9s in rear window
    Infinity Reference 4 channel amp running highs
    Infinity Reference monoblock for subs
    Two cadence ultradrive 10s in custom vented box
    Whole car is rewired with JL wires

SUSPENSION AND CHASSIS
    New: upper control arms, lower ball joints, cv axles, front wheel bearings, front and rear brake pads and rotors, new tie rod ends
    Mods: Tein basic dampers, ebay upper front,upper rear, and lower rear tie bar, adjustable front camber kit, rear camber set with shim stock,
    Maintinence: 4 wheel alignment in oct, 2006,

ENGINE top to bottom
    New valves and valve springs(factory honda)
    New valve seals
    Valve guides were inspected and still in spec
    Head was leak down tested, resurfaced, three angle valve grind, mild exhaust porting and heavy intake porting both polished
    Block had cylinders honed, main crank journals checked for scoring, burning, and wear, balance shafts were inspected and new bearings.
    Rotating assembly: crank and rod journals where turned and micro polished,
    pistons were inspected for excess wear, scoring and burning
    rods were inspected for wear, stretching, journals checked for any wear
    Oil pump inspected, this was the original pump and had .001" of wear from new service limit is .012" rotor to hub gap
    This motor was assembled with ACL duraglide 708 bearings, Hastings piston rings, Felpro Gaskets and Seals.
    EVERY SEAL AND GASKET WAS REPLACED AND NOTHING WITH MORE THAN 20% WEAR WAS REUSED

MODS
    Spoon stainless 4-2-1 header
    Greddy evo 2 catback exhaust
    Injen Short ram intake, silver
    New OEM honda clutch (got for $50 from a friend, actually prelude clutch)
    Custom short shifter with fidanza short throw block
    90-91 accord new distributor with clear MSD cap and rotor, used older style for tunability
    MSD blaster coil
    removed power steering, air conditioning, and disabled abs(ac and abs didn't work anyway and power steering isn't that much of a loss)

GOODS NOT YET ON CAR
    Underdrive pulley
    Skunk 2 cam gear
    ST front and rear sway bars
    Fidanza 8lb flywheel
    Falken 18in hanabi wheels no tires
    F22b1 cam core, needs to be sent to delta camshaft for regrind

Last edited by arcadiacb7; 02-27-2007, 10:16 PM.
    vouch for:924dr, sn2bh22cb7, soysaucecb7, ecto1, PRIMESNIPER,2.2litrebeater,turbowagon94, losiracer2,jacobuchanan140, tommi, dannyd

This should be in the for sale thread.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

yes it should be and SPOON doesnt make anything for the CD5 accord at all.

Comment

yeah that was my original plan but i was using the write up for how to post pics and i F'ed up. sorry guys, and the header is spoon, off of ebay!!!!!! i thought i wrote that. sorry for screwing up everyone's day.
        vouch for:924dr, sn2bh22cb7, soysaucecb7, ecto1, PRIMESNIPER,2.2litrebeater,turbowagon94, losiracer2,jacobuchanan140, tommi, dannyd

Comment

pm me ur price.

btw auto or 5speed?
          DEVOTE

Comment

^^^ 5 speed

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
            01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
            93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
            93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
              This should be in the for sale thread.
              X2 but I must admit its a clean ride buddy.
              accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
              ....................My New Baby
              SOLD TO
              ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

its not as good as it looks in the pics. I have some time and money in it. My price is preferably an equivalent cb7. Since i'm not good enough to be a member even though it is the same car but round. but thanks for the compliment, its nice to hear those

Comment

your not suposed to polish the intake side...only the exaust side.

Comment

nice ride i would trade my coupe for it
                    93 accord: F22A swap,T3/T4 turbo, tail wastegate, front mount 27x13x3, hks turbo timer, turbo xs boost controller, msd igintion, 3in downpipe, crane cam 11mm plug wires, denso plugs, no ac or ps,wire tuck, cutted insides, one seat, auto meter boost gauge,oil pressure, a/f,and 5 in tach,act clutch and flywheel.

93 prelude: jdm headlights,OEM carbon fiber hood, tein lowering springs, work racing rims with kumho tires, msd wires and denso plugs,type r shift boot

Comment

look good......

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Working...
                      X