Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Integra Enthusiasts show me the light...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Integra Enthusiasts show me the light...

Ok so ive been lookin at pics of integras because im gonna get one in the near future. What is the deal with the front end and bumper conversions. Lots of people say they do the 01 bumpers on the 94's and 95's but after looking at pictures the only difference i can see is that the early ones have a thin bar in the middle of the opening on the front bumper and the later one's dont.

What else am i missing besides that difference? Why is this such a big deal to teg owners?

the lights from 94 to 97 are inset, the lights on the 98 to 01 models are flush with the bumper!!
    .............................-----------------93 Ex Coupe[/COLOR]-----------------

My CD7

Comment

Originally posted by 93cb7ExCoupe
      the lights from 94 to 97 are inset, the lights on the 98 to 01 models are flush with the bumper!!
      So when this conversion is done are the same lights used or do you need to get the later lights too?

But wait im lookin at different models on cardomain and i dont see what u mean...
      This is listed as a 94

And this is listed as an 01

They both look inset to me

Comment

The bumper looks more aggressive, turn signals are different, and it has a painted lip.

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        I piss off people for fun.
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

if you had an angled pic. the same picture for the 94 you would see the difference that i am talking about!!

if you did the conversion you would need the lights as well. i used to own a 98!
          .............................-----------------93 Ex Coupe[/COLOR]-----------------

My CD7

Comment

its such a drastic change, the 98-01 front ends look sooo much better!!!

My CD7

Comment

okay! here is what the 94 - 97 bumper looks like minus the lip and other goodies!!!

see what i mean about it being inset?
              Last edited by Dom; 02-04-2007, 04:34 PM.

My CD7

Comment

98-01 > 94-97

Tails and rear bumper as well are very much worth the investment. (what's up bad english)

I still want a 98-01 GSR. Black on black leather, Type R spoiler, dropped on D2's with a set of 17" SSR GP-Thetas and the OEM side/rear caps.

Comment

okay! here is what the 94 - 97 bumper looks like minus the lip and other goodies!!!

thats gotta be a chop

My Members Ride Thread
                  Originally posted by deevergote
                  You have to think outside the box to get IN the box!

Comment

^^^^^ definately a chop, i went crazy for a sec but look at the intake tube it looks distorted
                    1993 Accord EX
                    2011 Subaru STi

Comment

The headlights, bumper and turn signal lights are different. you can use the 94-97 hood and fenders no difference. also the 98-01 headlights are called the teardrop. my moms 95 gs looks like ass compared to my 96 with the 98-01 front but some others like the later years

Comment

Cool thanks guys... Just what i wanted to know. The rear bumpers definitely look different and the later ones are better than the earlier ones. I cant wait until i get mine....

Comment

WTF...that shit is insane..
                          accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                          ....................My New Baby
                          SOLD TO
                          ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Yea that green teggy is a really old chop lol. Thats like 1990s yo!!!

The New-ish Ride
                            My old Ride
                            Hear my Vtak!!!
                            MK3 Member #3
                            I piss off people for fun.
                            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

94-97 vs 98+ Different bumper, turn signal, signal brackets, headlights.

I recently did a 98+ conversion for the front (changed the above) and rear (rear bumper and taillight to all red) and got into an accident days later. Think of it as a facelift for the Integra.

Another option would be the JDM front conversion which consists of change/modify to the radiator support, headlight, bumper, fender, hood and grille.

Comment

Working...
                              X