Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A bible for you rear wheelers..

The Drift Bible

Be sure and check out the Real Audio. I've actually seen this and it's pretty good.
    Last edited by akrodha; 05-14-2004, 01:49 PM.

My Cardomain

Current Score: Cops - IV Me - V
    Quote of the moment: "The problems that exist in the world today cannot be solved by the level of thinking that created them."
    Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
    Simulation Racing Thread i.e. PC, PS2 & XBOX

ya its great teaches you alot i gota copy from a friend of mine besides Cb7 i dont like Front wheel drive cars

but if your a drift fan check this video out

Comment

how can we buy this video when we are saving every cent that we get so we can buy the parts for our cars. shit. anyone has a free copy. or can u guys do divx copys. lol
      are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

I would have brought it if i didnt run into it on kazaa .

Comment

They got them at Best Buy out here in Cali for $20. Really nice DVD.

Comment

drifting is the hottness, but you can drift a fwd, tray drifting!..get some(2) trays or something that is plastic(i used those pepsi crate things, but trays work better), put it in front of the back wheels(1 in front of each rear) roll over onto them, make sure your pretty center on whataver ya got, lock the E break and go at it, its so fun and awesome, but yeah do it in a open area for the first time, lol....

if thats like an instructional vid. then it sucks, learn from your mistakes, watching a vid tells you thier techniques, teach yourself your own..get some tips from local drifters, let them show you hands on, practice in a large parking lot with some wide saloms, hit some 180's...when it starts to rain, go out to the parking lot and do some donuts and some spin recoverys.

Last edited by lowoctane; 05-18-2004, 03:54 AM.

^sold

Comment

there is video of a civic drifting some pro is driving it

but as for the video its by the drift king and he not only shows you the differnt ways to get your car to drift but he explains them and he gose in to 180s and 360s also. he also uses differnt cars to show the differnce like from lets say a supra to a AE86 so it is good to watch this video before and after u tryin drifting and or controling your car cuz doing it your slef is alot differnt then watching and hearing about it but the video helps out cuz it explains alot of things that some ppl might not kno or think about when drifting

and since this is on drifting i thought i might add that there will be a huge drift event end of this month here in Miami FL for more info hit me up on Aim- drdmx3577 or pm me 1

Comment

Working...
              X