No announcement yet.

S2000 carnage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think people who blow stock Honda engines should be either shot, or rewarded; depending on how they maintained the motor.

And Aero, nice wheels.

Comment

damn, what do you think honda will say after finding out the serial # doesnt match the chassis?

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
      "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
      "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

Originally posted by vi.descending
        I think people who blow stock Honda engines should be either shot, or rewarded; depending on how they maintained the motor.

And Aero, nice wheels.
        Thanks... I think those are actually the other ones I was rolling on for a week. Mine look very similar, i need to get some new pics.

Originally posted by starchland
        damn, what do you think honda will say after finding out the serial # doesnt match the chassis?
        I dont think they really should care... Its not going to be under warranty, so it shouldnt matter. It was running before and its the same motor. I actually need to call him and see if there are any updates on the situation.

Comment

wooo, thats alot of metal flying around in there.. he just needs to give up on imports and get a domestic, give me that s2k for keeps.

all in all i dont think he deserves a car like this and i dont feel bad for him at all.
          Last edited by tommi; 04-08-2007, 01:51 PM.
          <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Originally posted by tommi
            wooo, thats alot of metal flying around in there.. he just needs to give up on imports and get a domestic, give me that s2k for keeps.

all in all i dont think he deserves a car like this and i dont feel bad for him at all.

Somewhat I agree with you... it sucks to see such a nice car get beaten on. But then again, I hate seeing people buying expensive cars and not using them.

If someone buys a ferrari, porsche, lambo... they better not be following speed limits and they better open it up once a day to beat the piss out of it. To put so much money into a car, and then let it sit is just stupid IMO. He uses his car to its fullest potential.

And to side with him... the reason why it went BOOM was because of a recall that was not brought to the US, because the "driving characteristics" of the US wasnt as bad as elsewhere in the world.

The banjo bolts for the oil squirters in the 00-mid 02 s2000's only have one hole for oil to squirt out of to the bottom of the piston. The revised 02+ banjo bolts all have two to eliminate oil starvation like this. In all countries except the US and I think Australia, they had a recall and put new bolts in, and if this had happened anywhere else, Honda would replace the engine because of the problem.

Its not uncommon for this to happen, and there are actually 3 local that I personally know of that have done the same thing.. same #2 cylinder. Needless to say, I am not going to be autocrossing mine until I get the updated banjo bolts.

Comment

Damn looking at the pics it seem like he really did a number on his ride..not cool at all..
              accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
              ....................My New Baby
              SOLD TO
              ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

LS1!!!! LS1!!!! LS1!!!!

or the 2jz Swap.... although LS1 makes more power.
                14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

Originally posted by verothacamaro
                  or the 2jz Swap.... although LS1 makes more power.
                  That is the silliest thing I have ever read.

Comment

Working...
                  X