Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ain't RICE when the sound is comin from this car..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like poop.

Comment

Nice looking car, but i thought they sounded better than that. That one sounded pretty annoying.

Originally posted by mozzandherb
      Awesome car. Good vid (at the end in the tunnel when no ones around).
      They are lucky that there wasnt anyone around... had there been anyone in the oncoming lanes when he comes out of that tunnel, and that video would have a much more graphic ending.

Comment

Or if he lost control taking off when he got sideways. There was a van that was in the oncoming lane would suck if he lost control there.

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        I piss off people for fun.
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by aero
          Nice looking car, but i thought they sounded better than that. That one sounded pretty annoying.

i believe it does sound better with an OEM exhaust.. vid is of with an "open exhaust" if you didnt notice..

Comment

Originally posted by aero

They are lucky that there wasnt anyone around... had there been anyone in the oncoming lanes when he comes out of that tunnel, and that video would have a much more graphic ending.
            I agree, dumb ass driver, lucky no one was around. If you look at it like it was a closed course then sweet ass video, but those were just a couple of idiots doing what idiots do

SOLD!!
            Boosted H22
            375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

Originally posted by DrLove'sKuDang
              nice car, but i still think it sounds stupid as shit. that car already comes with huge balls, no need to sound like ass.

i'll rephrase this a bit..

nice car with some huge balls, but sounds like shit with a dick driving like an ass..

Comment

nice car but that guy =

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

I'm surprised he didn't stall it.

I've read a lot of reviews on that car that said due to having such a small flywheel, it's very hard to set off in 1st cleanly without stalling and/or spinning the tires.

Comment

Working...
                  X