New NSX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TypeG
    i was looking for the Cadillac decal on the back of it. later.
    nice call..

anyway, at least when it comes out itll make the other ones worth less, and in turn, cost less for people like me. woohoo!

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
    - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
    - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
    Current cars:
    - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
    - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

WOW!

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

If anyone remembers the S2k's concept, then you would be calm. This concept is much better looking that the S2k's. I expect for this concept to obliterate the current competition. I am truely impressed with it, and therefore I most likely won't hate the production one too much.

Comment

That looks kinda like a sooper dooper futuristic RX7 concept....

thats imo any way.....

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
          Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
          NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7
            That looks kinda like a sooper dooper futuristic RX7 concept....

thats imo any way.....

I can see that. Almost like an RX-7 version of the RX8...
            The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

I think i just threw up a little bit in my mouth.
              JustBlaze

Comment

I like the pic showing the taillights but thats about it. Its too blah....they should take the front of the HSC and slap on the rear of the new NSX. I think that it work better that way...but thats just me...
                accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                ....................My New Baby
                SOLD TO
                ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

DEAR GOD NOOOOOO!!! haha, they should make it FASTER, not uglier. they looked awesome the way they r now... just slow. it was supposed to be a super car, but theres nothing super about 290 horsepower...
                  "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
                  "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
                  Disregard females, acquire currency
                  BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

hopefully the body is stealthy enough to be undetected through police radar.

Comment

Originally posted by turbomaxx
                      DEAR GOD NOOOOOO!!! haha, they should make it FASTER, not uglier. they looked awesome the way they r now... just slow. it was supposed to be a super car, but theres nothing super about 290 horsepower...
                      thats a pretty uneducated statment.

first of all, Japan put a maximum production car HP cap on their cars back then.

second of all, raw horsepower numbers dont mean shit. Iv seen plenty a video of NSXs beating just about every super car manufacturer out there.

the NSX is a fantastic car, especially on a track. slow is probably the worst word to describe it.

anyway...i dont hate it, i dont love it. i think they need to loose the rounded back end and go with a more traditional squared off rear end.

I find it funny that every single new car that comes out, everyone starts with the "omg its so ugly, i hate everything about it, honda should die!" crap. what do you want them to do, keep producing cars that look like they are from 1990? oh sure, those will sell fantastic.
                      Last edited by Accord R33; 01-09-2007, 07:33 PM.

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

does it look like a pontiac solstice to anyone else?
                        1993 CB7
                        2001 BB6

Comment

saturn sky perhaps

even got the little hood slits. they need to take a step back in time a little on the design. like a third between 1st gen nsx and this. likin the v10 though!
                          PM me if you found this!!

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
                            thats a pretty uneducated statment.

first of all, Japan put a maximum production car HP cap on their cars back then.

second of all, raw horsepower numbers dont mean shit. Iv seen plenty a video of NSXs beating just about every super car manufacturer out there.

the NSX is a fantastic car, especially on a track. slow is probably the worst word to describe it.

anyway...i dont hate it, i dont love it. i think they need to loose the rounded back end and go with a more traditional squared off rear end.

I find it funny that every single new car that comes out, everyone starts with the "omg its so ugly, i hate everything about it, honda should die!" crap. what do you want them to do, keep producing cars that look like they are from 1990? oh sure, those will sell fantastic.
                            No kidding. LOL!

Some 290HP "weak" NSX's have been know to run consistent high 12's bone stock.

Just to put that into perspective, that is about the same as the last gen Z06.

List of currently sold cars that would come down to a driver's race with the NSX:

Standard Corvette

Aston Martin V8 Vantage

Bentley Continental GT

BMW M Roadster

Cadillac XLR-V

Ferrari F430

Ferrari 612 Scaglietti

Ford Shelby GT500

Lamborghini Murcielago

Lotus Elise

Lotus Exige

Maserati Coupe

Porsche Boxter S

Porsche Cayman S

Porsche 911 4S

That is in a straight line. On a race track, it would hold its own against most of those cars too. And the NSX debuted in 1992...

Here is a vid that is pretty cool. It is actually about the C6, but there is an acceleration drag race at 3:10.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p11da8njX3A

It isn't how big your penis is, it is how well you use it.

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit
                              No kidding. LOL!

Some 290HP "weak" NSX's have been know to run consistent high 12's bone stock.

Just to put that into perspective, that is about the same as the last gen Z06.

List of currently sold cars that would come down to a driver's race with the NSX:

Standard Corvette

Aston Martin V8 Vantage

Bentley Continental GT

BMW M Roadster

Cadillac XLR-V

Ferrari F430

Ferrari 612 Scaglietti

Ford Shelby GT500

Lamborghini Murcielago

Lotus Elise

Lotus Exige

Maserati Coupe

Porsche Boxter S

Porsche Cayman S

Porsche 911 4S

That is in a straight line. On a race track, it would hold its own against most of those cars too. And the NSX debuted in 1992...

Here is a vid that is pretty cool. It is actually about the C6, but there is an acceleration drag race at 3:10.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p11da8njX3A

It isn't how big your penis is, it is how well you use it.
                              I've tried that line. Doesn't work all the time

Sadly people look at horsepower, numbers sell.

Comment

Originally posted by HondaB18
                                I've tried that line. Doesn't work all the time

Sadly people look at horsepower, numbers sell.

Yes that is true. I would have to agree with that.

But how pissed off would the dude in the Vette be if his 400HP of "real American Muscle" 6.0 V8, got stomped by 3.2 liter V6 making 25% less power? Even if it is cheaper.

Or the guy in the Ferrari who paid 2X as much, or the guy in Lambo who paid 3X as much?

That would suck.

The numbers sell, but they don't necessarily win races. I am more of a results person, so I would go for the performance. Not that the NSX is a guaranteed win, but it CAN hold its own.

Besides, I just like the NSX. It is one hell of a car, sounds and looks better than most other exotics IMO, and is made in the image of Soichiro Honda.

More with less.

Comment

Working...
                                X