No announcement yet.

Fun J30A4 vids.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was reading in another thread about someone that was wondering if it was possible to swap a j series into a cb... of course everyone said yes or no or what evea they felt they had to say... it was the same as any other one of those threads... anyways one of the moderators was talking about how the nsx heads should be compatable with the j's found in the accord... thus providing a better flowing head... but thats just what i remember about it... i cant find the thread tho... but i thinks thats something i would like to see... a cb with a j in it... of course it can only do so much... im sure it would be more cost effective to swap in an h22 or f22b and turbo... sorry for going

To see my car click here

Bordeaux Red Crew #8

Comment

Originally posted by quakerjoe
      I was reading in another thread about someone that was wondering if it was possible to swap a j series into a cb... of course everyone said yes or no or what evea they felt they had to say... it was the same as any other one of those threads... anyways one of the moderators was talking about how the nsx heads should be compatable with the j's found in the accord... thus providing a better flowing head... but thats just what i remember about it... i cant find the thread tho... but i thinks thats something i would like to see... a cb with a j in it... of course it can only do so much... im sure it would be more cost effective to swap in an h22 or f22b and turbo... sorry for going

LOL! It's all good. The NSX heads most likely are NOT compatible with the J series.

The NSX and the 95-97 Accord V6 both had a C series in them, so there was some speculation on that.
      The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

I don't know how or why I refound this thread, but the NSX heads are NOT comparible with the plebian Legend C-blocks. It's another Accord F/S2000 F series deal.

Seriously, if I had the money, I'd pick up a crap Accord, a J30A, an RSX tranny, an AV6 ECU and harness, and holler at my school's machinist. This swap could definitely be done. The J30A with Type-S cams, aftermarket headers, a milled head and a catless exhaust would not only wail, but be downright scary at speed. I wish people would look beyond 4 cylinder motors for Hondas... I love my H but it's no V6..

Originally posted by lordoja
        im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

I always knew they had power but damn !!!!
          accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
          ....................My New Baby
          SOLD TO
          ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
            I don't know how or why I refound this thread, but the NSX heads are NOT comparible with the plebian Legend C-blocks. It's another Accord F/S2000 F series deal.

Seriously, if I had the money, I'd pick up a crap Accord, a J30A, an RSX tranny, an AV6 ECU and harness, and holler at my school's machinist. This swap could definitely be done. The J30A with Type-S cams, aftermarket headers, a milled head and a catless exhaust would not only wail, but be downright scary at speed. I wish people would look beyond 4 cylinder motors for Hondas... I love my H but it's no V6..

To be honest, a K series tranny would do more harm than good.

The car already has traction issues, which the lower gearing would exaggerate, and the close gearing would kill the top end which is where they really shine.

My mom's will jump 80-115 in the amount of time it takes my swapped Accord to do 80-100.

Comment

LOL. That is freakin sweet. Whats wrong when an Evolution cant pass an ACCORD? Nothing really, we all know Evolutions are junk

Comment

Originally posted by Dv8
                LOL. That is freakin sweet. Whats wrong when an Evolution cant pass an ACCORD? Nothing really, we all know Evolutions are junk
                LMAO!!!!

When you put it like that, it IS pretty funny.

Originally posted by lordoja
                im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
                  LMAO!!!!

When you put it like that, it IS pretty funny.

LOL! x2

And the guy was filming, shifting, and driving, at the same time.

Comment

Working...
                  X