Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One of the best Preludes I have seen in a while...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One of the best Preludes I have seen in a while...

4WS In Action

So, would you go spoiler or no spoiler as well?
    Yeah, Preludes

Originally posted by deevergote.
    Why can't people just search OT to see if someone else posted the same random thread?

probably no spolier and a little lower

Comment

no spoiler...makes it look faster....and is that an all-wheel-steeing model?
      DEVOTE

Comment

yes it is my friend and id go with the spoiler

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
        1992 Accord EX Coupe
        My FS Thread
        Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
        Originally posted by deevergote
        Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

I'm totally in love... my color, my fav year prelude, and I didn't know they made the newer preludes in 4ws!!! I soooo want one now..
          My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

Spoiler for sure.

That is absolutely hands down my favorite BB6 color.

I was so close to buying one of those. I almost wish I would have.
            The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Spoiler FTW!!!11!!!!111.....i love that thing, looks good as hell

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

id go no spoiler. and i don't think i've ever seen a prelude in that color IRL.

i think this guy/girl deserves props simply for modding his/her car tastefully - i really like the gauge placement. lets be honest there are alot of ricers out there, i dont know if its some anomoly where i live but i see a lot of ricey bb6 ludes.
                1991 JDM Galant VR-4

Comment

actually this is edm, and it is called the bb8, instead of the bb6, because for one reason it has 4WS. The 5th gen preludes here do not have 4WS, even though by this model, honda claimed they had made it mechanically even better than the previous generation that. btw, this guy decided to go with spoiler as well.
                  Yeah, Preludes

Why can't people just search OT to see if someone else posted the same random thread?

Comment

Originally posted by growguy
                    id go no spoiler. and i don't think i've ever seen a prelude in that color IRL.

i think this guy/girl deserves props simply for modding his/her car tastefully - i really like the gauge placement. lets be honest there are alot of ricers out there, i dont know if its some anomoly where i live but i see a lot of ricey bb6 ludes.
                    this color was only offered in europe, and maybe japan. I know for sure it was available in europe though. Actually he custom made that gauge. It looks very nice, along with a custom front bumper too which may be somewhat hard to notice.
                    Yeah, Preludes

Comment

Originally posted by kmart64
                      this color was only offered in europe, and maybe japan. I know for sure it was available in europe though. Actually he custom made that gauge. It looks very nice, along with a custom front bumper too which may be somewhat hard to notice.
                      you are right...

http://www.cars-directory.net/specs/...1996_11/12995/

type-s sound pretty nice too
                      1991 JDM Galant VR-4

Comment

I thought it was electron blue pearl at first then I took a closer look lol. Nice car though.

The New-ish Ride
                        My old Ride
                        Hear my Vtak!!!
                        MK3 Member #3
                        I piss off people for fun.
                        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

is there anymore pix??

BTW: wingless ftw
                          Last edited by Mike; 12-09-2006, 03:52 PM.

Old Ride-New Ride

Comment

so what is the 5th gen prelude SH if we didnt get a 4WS model, i was 95% sure that the SH was 4WS, someone flame me if im wrong, i just saw an SH today for sale tho and the back wheels looked a lil cut in while the fronts were cut out. flame me if im a liar

-sean
                            Members ride 15.927 @ 86.76 (f22a1)

Hit the clutch Hit the gear Hit the gas and i'm GONE>>>
                            Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

Originally posted by 93twodoorLX
                              so what is the 5th gen prelude SH if we didnt get a 4WS model, i was 95% sure that the SH was 4WS, someone flame me if im wrong, i just saw an SH today for sale tho and the back wheels looked a lil cut in while the fronts were cut out. flame me if im a liar

-sean
                              Type SH Preludes dont have 4WS. They have ATTS, Active Torque Transfer System. (correct me if i'm wrong on what the acronym means). Basically it like a weird LSD. When turning it sends power to the outside wheel.

Comment

Working...
                              X