4wd Honda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4wd Honda

Later this year Acura will release a 4wd RL with a 300 hp v6.....oh i wish i had one of these bad boys. Of course i will keep my cb7 tho'
    Heres the review about them
    http://www.edmunds.com/future/2005/a...mktid=in246434
    I don't lie, I bullshit

it's about time we get some of what honda has to offer
    I don't lie, I bullshit

Comment

How much do you think that's goin to go for? Will someday i be able to afford it? I like in interior

Comment

Honda must not like turbos.

Comment

An arm and 2 legs im guessing.

Comment

There was a 4wd civic in the 80's

Comment

w/ 300 horses?
              I don't lie, I bullshit

Comment

Originally posted by Slateboy
                Honda must not like turbos.
                Honda ditched using turbo's in production vehicles in 1987 in favor of the newer more promissing "Vtec" which was released in 1989 in the Integra featuring the all new B16A DOHC Vtec engine. The first engine ever that could boast 100hp per liter.

The RL is one bad vehicle. It's strictly state of the art from what I've read about it. It's about time though they been hailing it's release since 2002 it's long over due. Finally it's here.
                My unupdate website Speedworx-online.com, lol. <click here>.

Comment

Man, I literally got butterflies in my tummy when I read that

4WD, 300hp... Hell, that's better than the NSX! Heavier, I'm sure, but hell... who cares! I wonder what kind of monster it would be with a turbo? If it's already outperforming the GT-R, a turbo would put it in a class of its own!

Luxury supercar

Comment

is it the replacement for the nsx? like the new supercar? if so, it will be completely unattainable for someone like me. but im pshyched that something like that is made.
                    92 lx
                    automatic
                    slow

but its clean!..kinda

Comment

no. the RL is just trying to catch up to the "flagship" status that it's suppose to have. the current RL has less hp than the last couple of generations of TL. kinda sad if you ask me. it's been due for a major make over for many years now.

it's estimated to start at $45k-$48 (and i'm sure w/ options, kick it up to mid $50's). but considering it's competition, it's still considered the "best bang for the buck" like the '04 TL is to it's competitors.

i'm hoping/waiting for the SH-AWD to trickle down to the TL and then i'll be signing on the dotted line. i like the TL look better than the RL and the TSX.
                      Once upon a time I took a joyride in a Huayra...

Comment

Honda Tuning magazine converted a b18c integra to 4wd first of its kind i think.
                        R.I.P. Cb7 4/27/05
                        My members ride page
                        Official Ebay Whore Crew #1

Comment

Yeah, I saw that issue... Seems like it would break like crazy though. That's one hell of a mod!

As for the RL, I didn't know it was considered the flagship model... I guess I really don't know my Acuras! All these RL, TL, CL names confuse me. I have no idea what's what, aside from recognizing a few of the designs. They all look like Acuras to me, and not much else. I want the real names back, dammit! I want a Legend! AWD, 300hp Legend! With a 6 speed transmission, none of that "shiftable automatic" crap. I don't care if rally racers use paddles, I like my clutch!

The supposed replacement for the NSX is the HSC... I think it's fugly.

Comment

If onll detroit would take cues from honda, a 4.6 liter stang would have like 450 hp N/A!!! ha

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
                            Frost White CB7 Crew - Member #4
                            Official Ebay Whore Crew #9

Comment

if they did that then i'd quit hatin' on domestics. Everyone around here swears that they are the best, but if honda put a v8 into a car.......Now that would be sweeeeet
                              I don't lie, I bullshit

Comment

Working...
                              X