X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guess what Im getting, muhahaha!

Ok anyone care to guess? Heres a hint.

Still don't know? How about this.

Still cant figure it out? Oh well. Here you go.

It's a 1992 Eagle Talon TSi. Thats AWD Turbo baby! And the one I'm getting has been modified to put out nearly 300hp and runs 12.8 in quarter mile
    I read somewhere that marijuana effects the memory. For some reason I can't seem remember where I read that. -- max sideburn(aka torqstr)

"Those who would sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither." - Benjamin Franklin

CB7: The Movie TEASER VIDEO

SO wheres the accord goin. Watch for crank walk on those cars other than that car looks good.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

watch out for that damn transmission too..

Comment

crank walk was a 2g thing. Just make sure the trannys good. And when it goes, send it to Buschur racing and call it a day.
        Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

exactry. after the tranny is built that car should be good for a while.

Comment

how many miles on that beast? make sure you take care of maintenence before you drive it too hard. first thing to do would be to take it to a trustworthy mechanic for an inspection. 4g63t ftw

dsm maintenence
            1991 JDM Galant VR-4

Comment

im jelous i love talons but the 98's

Comment

Hmmm nice pickup. Better make sure the guy who modded it before hand knew exactly what he was doing, otherwise you'll be fucked down the road when something happens. I try to buy DSM's that hasn't been modified unless the people KNOW what they are doing. Do you know when the last time the Timing Belt/Water pump/Plugs/Wires/Oil-Trans fluid/Differential fluid has been changed? Hopefully within the last 10-15k miles if not sooner.

Oh and as for the crankwalk, crankwalk was more prone and introduced into 7bolt motors. His 92 has a 6bolt motor, unless the guy swapped out. But if he did he's a total dumbfuck. Goodluck w/ the car man!

My Official Vouch Thread

MY For Sale Thread!!!

Recent Members Sold To:
                ALOW1, TheNextAZN

Members Sold To (Vouches):
                ALOW1, Phempa, hpaccord91, aznsyco84, 93EXaesthetic, civic_90_08, wrichards2005, SuperTuner12010, JDM_EJ, Ralphie, cooneyb81, HondaFan81, quakerjoe, tanNn2koo, 91Accord-LX, JARHEAD293, TheNextAZN, (TONS MORE)

Comment

I've seen tons of DSM's run about 170k miles. No doubt a reliable turbo engine.
                  14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

Damn looked like a 2g from a distance to me. I must be trippin.

The New-ish Ride
                    My old Ride
                    Hear my Vtak!!!
                    MK3 Member #3
                    I piss off people for fun.
                    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Nice DSM. My buddy had one identical to that. It just had different rims. Man those cars are so fun to drive. Hope it all works out for you.
                      "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

what's done to it?
                        HSHO #3

Comment

Damn that's nice, have fun!!! I would love AWD lol.

Sean-Dinner.com

Comment

nice looking little contraption you have there. Make sure your AAA membership is up to date.
                            Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
                            2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
                            2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
                            2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

'93 Bordeaux Red Pearl LX 5MT

Prev CBs:
                              -'93 BRP LX 4AT
                              -'92 AGP LX 5MT
                              -'93 AGP EX 4AT
                              10yrs after my first cb, I'm still driving one!

Comment

Working...
                              X