Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New S2000 coming soon (according to Road and Track )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New S2000 coming soon (according to Road and Track )

http://www.vtec.net/news/news-item?news_item_id=617521

Car is shaping up to be pretty nice. It should compare well to the new supra coming out. I have to say though, style-wise, I'd take our current s2k over it. Most new cars these days just seem to be

new car designs in general suck the monkey ass! UGMO!

Comment

wow wtf is that...i can see its appeal for 08 but it lost a lot of "Honda" style...i dunno...it looks like a fucking jaquar or some shit... not cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie
        wow wtf is that...i can see its appeal for 08 but it lost a lot of "Honda" style...i dunno...it looks like a fucking jaquar or some shit... not cool.
        ??? it looks like an acura to me

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
          ??? it looks like an acura to me

Yea i can see that but its got that like BMW-Jaguar look...like a car that looks agressive but isnt that fast.....even tho its an S2k....it just doesnt look right.

Comment

damn, s2k's have been around for a while. i'm not a fan of the new design.

Comment

looks to much like a concept car thats not gonna be the final cut

Comment

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic
                looks to much like a concept car thats not gonna be the final cut
                i hope so

Comment

wow, yet another perfect car fuckin ruined by new designs.

Comment

Originally posted by Afterward 91
                    wow, yet another perfect car fuckin ruined by new designs.
                    yeah... that looks pretty ugly. At least it should be a bit more refined by the time that it hits, I would hope.

I was kinda hoping there wouldnt be a new s2k... help my resale value stay high for whenever I go to sell in a few years. Then again, maybe it will since nobody will want the new one

Comment

Originally posted by aero
                      yeah... that looks pretty ugly. At least it should be a bit more refined by the time that it hits, I would hope.

I was kinda hoping there wouldnt be a new s2k... help my resale value stay high for whenever I go to sell in a few years. Then again, maybe it will since nobody will want the new one
                      i guess it's kind of good for people who want the first gen s2k cause the price is going to lower. once they become cheap enough, i'm getting one fo sure.

Comment

Originally posted by tunerman
                        i guess it's kind of good for people who want the first gen s2k cause the price is going to lower. once they become cheap enough, i'm getting one fo sure.
                        It's definately car #1 on what car to get next for me lol.

Comment

I really hope that Honda decides to actually do something with the car for the update engine wise... Thats the main problem with the "performance" stuff they try to put out. People WANT something that puts out more power, a little less gas mileage. Honda ends up with a great product, but nothing really geared towards tuners. Yeah, the Ion redlines and the cobalt ss' are pretty ugly, but at least GM tried by adding a supercharger and whatnot.

But I guess Honda is doing something right... they are hiring more employees, while the domestic companies are jumping from the sinking ship.

Its been 240hp since it was released (250hp JDM version), and you cant tell me that they are really going to leave it at 250. Yeah, they want to keep it 4 cylinder, but since the new Acura SUV is using turbo, maybe they'll bring it down to the s2k. I hope so, since many people arent real thrilled with the lack of change so far. Cars just keep getting more and more HP stock, and 250 is not much anymore.
                          Last edited by aero; 09-29-2006, 10:33 PM.

Comment

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
                            where you been, is something wrong?
                            i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

R/T has a way of running these sorts of feature stories every once in a while. It's got little to do with whatever might be coming down the pike. Helps sell magazines.

vtec.net even called them out for saying it'll have a "2.4 version of the K24 ..." <<< worthless (and redundant) wild-ass speculation.

Now, when you see a decent spy shot or credible artist's rendering published in C/D, then we'd have something. But that car pictured doesn't look like a practical car at all, just a concept.
                              >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Comment

Working...
                              X