1987 Toyota Corolla GT-S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1987 Toyota Corolla GT-S

Yes so what do you guys think of one of these? Yes a real AE86 RWD. It's 5speed, has some rust, and needs some TLC. Interior is all in tact, it runs and drives and everything. About 145k miles. Just needs exterior work, and then maybe some light motor work?? I'm thinking about getting one because I can get it at a steal. So yeah, LMK!?

DISCUSS!

My Official Vouch Thread

MY For Sale Thread!!!

Recent Members Sold To:
    ALOW1, TheNextAZN

Members Sold To (Vouches):
    ALOW1, Phempa, hpaccord91, aznsyco84, 93EXaesthetic, civic_90_08, wrichards2005, SuperTuner12010, JDM_EJ, Ralphie, cooneyb81, HondaFan81, quakerjoe, tanNn2koo, 91Accord-LX, JARHEAD293, TheNextAZN, (TONS MORE)

Go for it man.
    My Ongoing CB7 Project

Comment

a classic import...wat can i say...

i love toyota power in the morning

Comment

Well besides the obvious rough body it has I can get it fairly cheap. And I mean if I got it, the rust and body would be fixed right away. Then a full JDM AERO kit would be on it's way. After that suspension would come next.

My Official Vouch Thread

MY For Sale Thread!!!

Recent Members Sold To:
        ALOW1, TheNextAZN

ALOW1, Phempa, hpaccord91, aznsyco84, 93EXaesthetic, civic_90_08, wrichards2005, SuperTuner12010, JDM_EJ, Ralphie, cooneyb81, HondaFan81, quakerjoe, tanNn2koo, 91Accord-LX, JARHEAD293, TheNextAZN, (TONS MORE)

Comment

How much?
          My Ongoing CB7 Project

Comment

how much u gettin it for?

Comment

Haha well.. I really don't want to discuss. But under 1000$!!!! I know people somewhere would pry fork out like 2000$ for this, even in the condition it's in!
              Last edited by xwade01; 09-29-2006, 03:05 AM.

My Official Vouch Thread

MY For Sale Thread!!!

Recent Members Sold To:
              ALOW1, TheNextAZN

Comment

For under 1,000 it might be fun. Just throw on a CF front end to get rid of those problems.

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
                  For under 1,000 it might be fun. Just throw on a CF front end to get rid of those problems.
                  a cf front end would be sick. I think i saw one of these the other day in either modified mag or super street. With some work on the exterior and engine these things can look great

also, you can't beat the under 1k
                  Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Yeah, I don't think that will happen anytime soon after I buy it. A whole CF Front end would be sick as hell, but expensive as hell!!! But the Full JDM Aero kitted AE86's look sick too!!

My Official Vouch Thread

MY For Sale Thread!!!

Recent Members Sold To:
                    ALOW1, TheNextAZN

Comment

are you financially stable for this? it needs work and money and time..think bout all that..if your straight financially and ready to mod go for it..this can turn out to be a beauty bro

Comment

The plan is, buy it. Have 200-300$ left over. Fix the rust I need to fix, then start to make it look good, and run good. I'm not into modding it as soon as I get it. All the mods will be done after winter. I don't want to be driving this much during the winter w/ mods and shit only to have something happen. Thanks for the concern though bro. And a beauty it can be, I know! \

I'm off to classes though, so i'll be back afterwards to see more comments!?

My Official Vouch Thread

MY For Sale Thread!!!

Recent Members Sold To:
                        ALOW1, TheNextAZN

Comment

Wade for the love of godd.... cb7's are betta.

Comment

Go let out the Takumi in you just dont run into shit. It looks good just give it some suspension work and it should be good. I think those would be the Levins? Correct me if I am wrong. Most of the Truenos I have seen are the hatches.

The New-ish Ride
                            My old Ride
                            Hear my Vtak!!!
                            MK3 Member #3
                            I piss off people for fun.
                            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

I think the Truenos have pop up headlights, and the Levins have regular ones.

In any case...if you have like 4-5K to REALLY fix it up I say go for it. Otherwise, you're gonna get it and spend forever trying to get it right by nickel and diming it. I like these, even though they have a live axle in the back. I want an 82-85 Celica...

Originally posted by lordoja
                              im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Working...
                              X