No announcement yet.

For Sale: 1996 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn, $200 is an awesome deal. If I was closer, had space and some autobody skills!

Comment

Originally posted by ACCORDianate
      all goofing off aside, does it have a clean title?
      Yes, the title is clean, im not out to rip anybody off i just need this car gone.
      Magnaflow exhaust for cb7's for sale

Comment

holy moly i was just kidding, my wife probably wouldnt let me haha

i remember those pictures fromwhen you first got it, have you done anything to fix it? 5spd or auto? interior shots? cleaned the engine bay at all?
        Last edited by phatdoughnut; 09-22-2006, 08:48 PM.
        H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut
          holy moly i was just kidding, my wife probably wouldnt let me haha

i remember those pictures fromwhen you first got it, have you done anything to fix it? 5spd or auto? interior shots? cleaned the engine bay at all?
          It is auto, all i did was clean the interior, ill get more pics soon.

Comment

Comment

god that is so tempting, but i dont have time to drive up there...
              H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Originally posted by Accordpwnz0r
                i didnt know this thread was called immature fucks post here...get a fucknig life and get off this website jesus christ if you want to buy the car or are interested then post dont ask fucking retarted questions. just shoot me a offer and we can talk from there... i didnt know it was so hard to do simple shit, but there are people that live here on this website that post stupid shit in every thread.
                You dont need to be such a dick about things. Have a sense of humor and dont take things so seriously, in case you haven't noticed alot of people on this site joke around so please don't take everything people say to heart.
                Arcadia Green Crew Member #9

Comment

Originally posted by Hondatuner998
                  You dont need to be such a dick about things. Have a sense of humor and dont take things so seriously, in case you haven't noticed alot of people on this site joke around so please don't take everything people say to heart.
                  you dont need to tell me how to act, im trying to sell something i dont need worthless posts like yours in this thread. once again if you dont want to buy it please dont post.

Comment

in all honesty, all you would have to do to put this car back on the road is replace the broken windows, headlight, sidemarkers, and mirrors. for under 1000 dollars you can have a runaround car with a straight frame, and a good heart. 200 bucks is a damn good place to start.

Comment

Working...
                    X