Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My $100 shitbox

As promised, here's pics of the asswagon:

needs a fuel pump but the trailer hitch and snow tires make it worth it alone. Oh, and it comes with a cage divider for the rear to throw the dogs.
    Auto 1986 Volvo 240 DL wagon: #1 contender in the Shitbox Challenge.
    Last edited by ACCORDianate; 09-22-2006, 02:26 PM.
    Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
    2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
    2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
    2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

EXCELLENT cars!

my brother has owned two 240's.... never broken down... and survived accidents any other vehicle would be crushed by.

Good buy!

Comment

My sis' first car was an 89 Volvo 240DL and good thing too because she would just about hit any telephone pole she sees.

Comment

Nice! Battle Tank...

Comment

Is this going to turn into a Volv8? For $100...I would

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
            Is this going to turn into a Volv8? For $100...I would
            OMFG! That idea totally escaped me. What the hell! Well since my spoiled brother in law is going to help me work on it in the spare garage this winter there's no telling what may happen. It may see boost before its done...

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
            2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

Updated pics-o-the-shitbox 1st post from 9 this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by ACCORDianate
                OMFG! That idea totally escaped me. What the hell! Well since my spoiled brother in law is going to help me work on it in the spare garage this winter there's no telling what may happen. It may see boost before its done...
                thats exactly what i was thinking when i saw the title. all i could think was psshh. (blowoff valve)

Comment

Ever see that episode of top gear where they had to buy 3 cars at 100 pounds or less and run them through tests? There was a volvo like that being tested! What a coincidence, you should check it out.

Three parts,
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOfc8Cz-8Bk
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S55VbJ8l4vk
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCZf2VOulQM

*Edit* Watching it again, it was a sedan, 760 gle with a V6, close enough, watch it!
                  Last edited by accordaffair; 09-22-2006, 10:41 PM.

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
                  where you been, is something wrong?
                  i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

put a evolve 8 body kit on that bish... lol oh how bout a 350?
                    broken jdm clr corners? hawtness
                    <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

turn it into a tourer racer.

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                      01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                      93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                      93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

My aunt had one just like that... she was driving behind a truck carrying logs. The truck dropped its load right on her. This was about 15 years ago now.

She was at my wedding last week

Comment

oh shit. congrats deev. Look at what i miss when i go to college. can't even keep up with the news here because my laptop broke.
                          my 91 cb7
                          Originally posted by 4doorfury
                          I swear, if I hit a raccoon I'll just keep pushing him, there's no way he's going to fit underneath the car

Comment

and here's a pic I shot Oct 1st at twilight. Yes, my camera sucks.

Both are side by side with front bumpers even on a level driveway:

I cleaned under the hood of the Volvo, and found as serial number plate with 666 on it (uh oh). There's enough room under the hood to put in a good set of bigass airhorns.

Comment

GM Performance Parts Complete 350 C.I.D. 330 HP Engine Assemblies
                              Engine Assembly, Crate Engine, 330 hp, Vortec Heads, Chevy 350, Each

$3,599.95

go for it tank it.
                              uh... if by overboosted you mean "right the fuck on" then, sure, it is.

Comment

Working...
                              X