mirage to evo 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mirage to evo 4

does anybody know of anyone whos done this conversion??? and is it hard to mount the evo motor in the mirage???
    Upgrade your mind before you upgrade your car

"So. Cal OUTLAWZ "

Are you going for an AWD conversion as well?

Comment

no just fwd
      Upgrade your mind before you upgrade your car

"So. Cal OUTLAWZ "

Comment

I don't think its terribly difficult then....but I could be wrong of course

Comment

what year mirage? up to the evo 3, and the 90-99dsms over here all have the engine facing the same direction. starting with the evo 4 its switched around to the same configuration as the current evo. In the earlier mirages swapping in an earlier 4g63 is pretty easy. Im not really sure about the later ones and swapping in one of the later evo engines, though I do recall seeing pictures of it done before.
          HSHO #3

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordEX
            what year mirage? up to the evo 3, and the 90-99dsms over here all have the engine facing the same direction. starting with the evo 4 its switched around to the same configuration as the current evo. In the earlier mirages swapping in an earlier 4g63 is pretty easy. Im not really sure about the later ones and swapping in one of the later evo engines, though I do recall seeing pictures of it done before.
            If I remember correctly the Evo II or III was based off our Mirage. I forget the years of production. However, the bodies were almost identical unlike the current base Lancers and Evo's.

Comment

it would probaby be easy to do the swap from an eclipse gst the fwd turbo model
              R.I.P

Comment

Mirage body conversion

Lancer Kits

Check out this Conversion

Sounds very very costly. You'd exceed vehicle value with just the JDM swap alone. The bodywork, AWD conversion, suspension, good rubber...etc, etc...

Comment

If you plan to do the mirage to evo conversion its really popular in taiwan lol except they call there version of a mirage the virage. You just kit it up and throw in a 4g63 but most of them turbo the stock motor other than that yea. They love doing the evo V and VI conversions.

The New-ish Ride
                  My old Ride
                  Hear my Vtak!!!
                  MK3 Member #3
                  I piss off people for fun.
                  IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by KillerCam282
                    Mirage body conversion

Lancer Kits

Check out this Conversion

Sounds very very costly. You'd exceed vehicle value with just the JDM swap alone. The bodywork, AWD conversion, suspension, good rubber...etc, etc...
                    I thought that last link to the pics of the evo conversion looked familiar. He is a member of a forum called Hondas of New England.
                    http://www.hondasofnewengland.com/index.php?showuser=89

Comment

dude that mirage is hot... turned into a evo...

SOLD!

Comment

www.lilevo.com

sick
                        14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

Working...
                        X