Drove a 03 civic si :/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drove a 03 civic si :/

I asked my friend If I could drive his 03 si, the egg. First SI I have every ridden in / driven. I heard they were kinda bad, besides the obvious advantage in handling and stock braking compared to the cb7 its . Shifting was intresting though with that in dash shifter, the throw is short or it seemed like it and the clutch pedal travel is small. Other than that it was like "So where is the v-tec at?".
    Originally posted by deevergote
    ..It's not cheap to build a fast CB7, especially NA. However, if you're willing to put the money into the car, it's well worth it in the end. There ARE faster cars out there, but some people, like me, want THIS particular car to be fast!...
    Sold to:tanNn2koo,9tAkord,ThrakBarts,nahmo,andrizzle,or anger
    Bought from:93a-lude, bruno8747, soysauce

1993 H22A cb7 <3 miss you
    04 WRX stg 2 sedan
    Current - 02 WRX stg 2 wagon

The EP civic body style is a slow POS sorry to say. Its basically worthless unless you throw the type s motor, type r motor if not turbo it. Other than that it has no balls at all. And its a lot heavier and only running like 160hp.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
      The EP civic body style is a slow POS sorry to say. Its basically worthless unless you throw the type s motor, type r motor if not turbo it. Other than that it has no balls at all. And its a lot heavier and only running like 160hp.
      my stock LX 5 speed kept up with one with some bolt ons

ugly and slow

althought i'd love to have one for the warranty
      14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

My dad got one, its pretty much unimpressive. The motor does have some pull though, I took it down some back roads and had fun with it the first day he bought it. He wanted a new si but it was just too expensive, so he settled. Since they are not desirable they are somewhat cheap though.

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
        where you been, is something wrong?
        i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

Other than the new SI the 99-00 are the best. EP bodystyles suck sorry to say you can make em quick but still not that great of a car even though the center shift thingy is neato.

The New-ish Ride
          My old Ride
          Hear my Vtak!!!
          MK3 Member #3
          I piss off people for fun.
          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

i agree they are slow.
            R.I.P

Comment

i got a friend that has one with a type s in it... 14.6 not slow.... beat the shit outta his old 93 ej1 with a gsr in it...

SOLD!

Comment

I'll take this:

Comment

Other than the new SI the 99-00 are the best. EP bodystyles suck sorry to say you can make em quick but still not that great of a car even though the center shift thingy is neato.
                  the 99-00 civic si was the first car i wanted, but there too expensive.

Comment

Working...
                  X