Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi

Bye.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Looks clean man. I need to get mine prepped for paint too lol No time though for now.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
      Looks clean man. I need to get mine prepped for paint too lol No time though for now.
      its not even done yet, we still have to color sand it and buff it. but yeah, its a long process

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Comment

pretty sweet

The sig name is new from a local forum. sorry to confuse anyone.
        My Member's Ride Page
        The Accords gone but I will forever belong to CB7Tuner

Comment

fuck yea!! nice man, im REALLY loving the color. i think ill go with that color when i get mine painted.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

looks great man. i love that gen. of the supra's. not my favorite, but there are things from each generation that i prefer over another. but anyway, the only thing i suggest (and you're probably going to do it anyway) is getting a new lip or doing something with that one. seems like my eyes were drawn to it more than anything else which is no good. nice mk though.

edit: put a VTEC badge on it once the paint is complete.

Comment

Why Hello

Bye Now

is that you on the last pic with the tattoo in blue?

your supra is awesome, wanna trade?

Comment

Originally posted by HondaB18
                Why Hello

Bye Now

is that you on the last pic with the tattoo in blue?

your supra is awesome, wanna trade?
                LOL thats my pops. im not old at all. i mean as in no gray hair. lol

and i plan on keeping my supra for a while

EDIT: I've decided that I will have a proper photoshoot once we've buffed it etc.
                Last edited by lil_dcb7; 08-29-2006, 12:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7
                  LOL thats my pops. im not old at all. i mean as in no gray hair. lol
                  Hey...I had grey hair when I was younger than you.

But anyways, it looks awesome. It's so nice to see someone here take on a project, talk it up and actually have serious progress towards finishing it. I applaud you.

It's also nice to see a MkIII worked on and cleaned up. I've always had a soft spot for a white targa.

Comment

good job man the supra is looking good

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
                      Hey...I had grey hair when I was younger than you.

But anyways, it looks awesome. It's so nice to see someone here take on a project, talk it up and actually have serious progress towards finishing it. I applaud you.

It's also nice to see a MkIII worked on and cleaned up. I've always had a soft spot for a white targa.

LOL my dad told me he started getting gray hair when he first got into middle school, i was like wtf??

but thanks man, compliments from you mean a lot.

Comment

few more pics from today...

My Fav:

Comment

Comment

get some back to black on that trim boy.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

omg I love that supra makes me want to sell my cb and get a supra like that

Comment

Working...
                              X