• Time
  • Show
Clear All

You Wish Your CB7 had This Powerband!

wow...

http://videos.streetfire.net/search/...60c2a20465.htm
    14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

freaking sweet ass
    uh... if by overboosted you mean "right the fuck on" then, sure, it is.

Comment

nice

Comment

Nice.

Originally posted by lordoja
        im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

holy shit.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

holy fuck batman...and robin....cotdamn!!!!
            1993 Accord LX - Sold
            93 BMW 525it - SOLD
            92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
            2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
            2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
            2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
            2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
            2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

For anyone who doesnt know, 20B TT engines have similar power to a v12. No shit you get response and a fucking sweet powerband.

Comment

Thats crazy

Comment

sweet moses thats rad
                  PM me if you found this!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dv8
                    For anyone who doesnt know, 20B TT engines have similar power to a v12. No shit you get response and a fucking sweet powerband.

they were used for pickup trucks thats y
                    So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

Damn sons!
                      Always remember that only you can make your dreams a reality.

Never forget that your style is all that matters when it comes to your ride, but be respectful to others who don't share your vision.

Proud Alum of the University of Texas at Tyler, Class of 2010

Comment

Originally posted by nghtrydr23
                        they were used for pickup trucks thats y
                        nope, sorry.

the 20B was ONLY used in the Cosmo, which never made state. kinda similar to the 929 or milleinna.

and about the v12 power thing, 1 liter = aound 2 liters, so the rx7 13b = 2.6 liters. and the 20b = 4 liters.

im not sure the average displacement of a V12 engine. I know that the 20B has 300 HP Stock and the 26B (5.2 liters) has 700HP. That motor is used in the 787 LeMans 24 Mazda Race car. People in can get really creative and fab. they're own four rotor and cram them into RX7s

http://videos.streetfire.net/search/...8028c68809.htm

i personally would love a TT 20B out of a cosmo and drop it into an FD. I love the sound. Its some what reminescent(sp?) of a Skyline or Supra...

http://videos.streetfire.net/search/...7969646cd4.htm
                        http://videos.streetfire.net/search/...faf644db06.htm

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                        Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                        NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

I dunno if lil dcb7 posted the link but there's a 500HP NA 4 rotor FD that runs 11s... there's a vid of it on Streetfire; it sounds like 22 F1 cars in unison.

If I were to go the rotary route I think I'd rock with an FC Turbo-II, or an all-motor N/A FC. High comp. rotors, upgraded apex seals, porting work, the whole shebang. It would scream.

im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7
                            nope, sorry.

the 20B was ONLY used in the Cosmo, which never made state. kinda similar to the 929 or milleinna.

and about the v12 power thing, 1 liter = aound 2 liters, so the rx7 13b = 2.6 liters. and the 20b = 4 liters.

im not sure the average displacement of a V12 engine. I know that the 20B has 300 HP Stock and the 26B (5.2 liters) has 700HP. That motor is used in the 787 LeMans 24 Mazda Race car. People in can get really creative and fab. they're own four rotor and cram them into RX7s

http://videos.streetfire.net/search/...8028c68809.htm

i personally would love a TT 20B out of a cosmo and drop it into an FD. I love the sound. Its some what reminescent(sp?) of a Skyline or Supra...

http://videos.streetfire.net/search/...7969646cd4.htm
                            http://videos.streetfire.net/search/...faf644db06.htm

The Displacement issue is incorrect.....In truth it's still a 2 litre, any engineer and rotary mechanic will tell you that. It's the Supra and Big Block boys that'll say diffrently

Hence you have a Supra....LOL!
                            14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

Originally posted by verothacamaro
                              The Displacement issue is incorrect.....In truth it's still a 2 litre, any engineer and rotary mechanic will tell you that. It's the Supra and Big Block boys that'll say diffrently

Hence you have a Supra....LOL!
                              No...each rotor fires more times per revolution than a piston would, hence the conversion factor. They definitely burn gas like a bigger engine.

Comment

Working...
                              X