mkiv supras?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mkiv supras?

anyone else a ridiculously huge fan of 4th gen supras??

-- Check out my CB -- My CRV blackhousing thread!!-- My CG coupe--

lil_dcb7

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

4th gen? like the 94-97 or the pre ones with the flip up lights? i almost bought a 87 with a 7m... shit was alright..

SOLD!

Comment

the ones from 92.5 to 98

yes, toyota really call them 92.5's and its just..strange

hah

i love teh 3rd gens with the flip ups as well

id kill for a supra

of course i love my cb7 though

Comment

Originally posted by blk93
          the ones from 92.5 to 98

yes, toyota really call them 92.5's and its just..strange

hah

i love teh 3rd gens with the flip ups as well

id kill for a supra

of course i love my cb7 though
          the first year of the 4th gen is actually called 93.5, kinda wierd.

Comment

Originally posted by tunerman
            the first year of the 4th gen is actually called 93.5, kinda wierd.

woops

my bad

hah

Comment

Originally posted by xKingDomeCB7
              lil_dcb7
              lol

yeah I love Supras. Toyota's in general being as my dad was a cert. toyota mechanic. I grew up around em!

The MK4 supra's are really beautiful cars, they were huge leaps in performance pacific muscle cars.

they started at 93 and a half because of the MK3 Supra which was released in 86 and a half. it's that way because there was a hault in production due to technical specs in the MK3. Too bad they didnt fix the headgasket problem while they had the chance!

But the mark 4 supra is a beast. the 2JZ-GTE supra had a good 320 hp stock and went form zero to sixty in a good four seconds. that beats an old school testarosa. had a good 13 sec. 1/4 mile too. The stock twin snails could easily handle up to 500 Hp, with the BPU it was easy to get there. and you could run the motor to hell and back and it would still have enough life to last you for as long as you owned the damn thing.

I love Supra's and they have a very interesting history. You guys remember the Z? Thank the Toyota 2000GT(Supra Concept) for it

i did a whole research paper on it, so if you need any other clairification, i'd be happy to post what I know.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
              Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
              NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

no one but my closest of friends believe me, but mark my words: im getting a 4th gen supra

i dont know if im goin for a twin turbo or n/a because im gonna end up putting a enw turbo in it anyways, so why not just by the n/a in the first place and save myself some cash?

Comment

How many gallons was/is the gas tank and what grade fuel is suggested?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                  Originally posted by Jarrett
                  Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

I love the TRD Wing on the MK4

http://youtube.com/watch?v=m2Hozsvb4po

OLD SCHOOL JAPANESE COMMERCIALS FTW!

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc
                      How many gallons was/is the gas tank and what grade fuel is suggested?

I can tell you that its reccomended to put premium in it. im not sure about fuel capacity

Comment

no one but my closest of friends believe me, but mark my words: im getting a 4th gen supra

i dont know if im goin for a twin turbo or n/a because im gonna end up putting a enw turbo in it anyways, so why not just by the n/a in the first place and save myself some cash?

is he loaded with cash?

Comment

no i mean i am getting one

im not loaded , but ONE GLORIOUS DAY it will be mine

hah

Comment

no i mean i am getting one

im not loaded , but ONE GLORIOUS DAY it will be mine

hah

OH! Yeah bro, make it happen. I mean, i thought i'd never own any gen supra knowing how high maintenance and expensive they are

Look at me now...

Comment

Ever since I rode in my buddy's 93 1/2 supra back 7 years ago. I was hooked. The way the car looked was just amazing and performance was insane. His had around 750whp and was just plain nasty.
                              Oil leak?What oil leak? That's just sweat from all that horsepower!

Applied knowledge is power!

NITROUS FOR YOUR BODY

BIRTHDAYS ARE JUST AROUND THE CORNER
                              registration is free

Comment

Working...
                              X