Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

a couple pics of what i've been driving.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a couple pics of what i've been driving.

mod list:
    - full amber interior lighting (cluster/climate control)
    - 96-98 CTR style lip (not a type R style lip)
    - h&r race w/ kyb agx
    - skunk2 short shifter/skunk2 weighted type R style knob
    - OEM JDM CTR gauge bezel (not installed)
    - 99-00 OEM Si taillights.
    '93 Bordeaux Red Pearl LX 5MT

Prev CBs:
    -'93 BRP LX 4AT
    -'92 AGP LX 5MT
    -'93 AGP EX 4AT
    10yrs after my first cb, I'm still driving one!

Finally! We get a somewhat decent photoshoot!
    Damn you work fast, that things already lowered.
    Im feeling the Red/Clears man, they add a nice touch.

Bronx Tale 4 lyfe y0! lol

Comment

Clllllllean
      CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Originally posted by JaK FRoSTWhiTE
        Finally! We get a somewhat decent photoshoot!
        Damn you work fast, that things already lowered.
        Im feeling the Red/Clears man, they add a nice touch.

Bronx Tale 4 lyfe y0! lol
        Haha I don't waste time bro...its been dropped for 6 weeks. Only owned it for 5 months now

Hopefully by this time next year it'll be B-series and 5 lug. I'm not sure yet...but I'm liking the prospect of a JDM b16 SiR II w/LSD.

Prev CBs:
        -'93 BRP LX 4AT
        -'92 AGP LX 5MT
        -'93 AGP EX 4AT

Comment

My boy Ryan (Laguna7) Has the same exact EJ with the Si tails and Si frontend.
          CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Originally posted by Raceboy
            I'd like to see it...I remember him, he had the gold cb7.

I wanted to do an Si front end...but I might just go SiR (96-98) euro spec. to be a tad bit rarer. Si front ends are VERY common in NY.

Prev CBs:
            -'93 BRP LX 4AT
            -'92 AGP LX 5MT
            -'93 AGP EX 4AT

Comment

Originally posted by br0nx finest
              Hopefully by this time next year it'll be B-series and 5 lug. I'm not sure yet...but I'm liking the prospect of a JDM b16 SiR II w/LSD.
              :drool: .. But B18's for teh win

We got similar mods next up then...
              Keep up the good work.

Originally posted by Raceboy
              PICS!!

Comment

I really want a JDM GSR...but I don't think I can stack 3k to buy one =\

Prev CBs:
                -'93 BRP LX 4AT
                -'92 AGP LX 5MT
                -'93 AGP EX 4AT

Comment

I really want a JDM GSR...but I don't think I can stack 3k to buy one =\
                  Nah, that motor is not that much...You're thinkin about the JDM c5 (Hype-Arr)

Oye, when are you going to let me have those hubcaps!

Comment

Originally posted by JaK FRoSTWhiTE
                    Nah, that motor is not that much...You're thinkin about the JDM c5 (Hype-Arr)

Oye, when are you going to let me have those hubcaps!
                    you want them for the teg?

Prev CBs:
                    -'93 BRP LX 4AT
                    -'92 AGP LX 5MT
                    -'93 AGP EX 4AT

Comment

you want them for the teg?
                      Yeah man, slammed on EX Swirlies for teh winter!

EDM style!!

Comment

The tails look perfect on that car.

Comment

(teksi's gf)
                          FINALLY I get to see pics. AW was telling me you had the same car as me but opposite colors. I like it, nice car.

I love the 99-00 tails, they make the car look so much better IMO. My fav. mod on my car to date, except for the painted oem sideskirts. You should do the ClubCivic Type R grill DIY, pretty easy, just a PITA to cut the expanded aluminum.
                          Btw, how big is your drop? Just wondering because I've been looking into lowering mine and I don't want too much of a drop but I want something noticeable(the roads up here suck so I can't go too low).
                          Again, very nice car, I like the future plans too.

Comment

H&R race springs are the shit.

I have them on my box along with a Whiteline swaybar, and it handles like a muthafucka.

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
                              The tails look perfect on that car.
                              Thank you good sir

Originally posted by TekSi
                              (teksi's gf)
                              FINALLY I get to see pics. AW was telling me you had the same car as me but opposite colors. I like it, nice car.

I love the 99-00 tails, they make the car look so much better IMO. My fav. mod on my car to date, except for the painted oem sideskirts. You should do the ClubCivic Type R grill DIY, pretty easy, just a PITA to cut the expanded aluminum.

Btw, how big is your drop? Just wondering because I've been looking into lowering mine and I don't want too much of a drop but I want something noticeable(the roads up here suck so I can't go too low). Again, very nice car, I like the future plans too.
                              Hey how are you? Yeah AW was telling me about the DIY grill, granted I was up on the ClubCivic DIY (I'm a member there as well) but it just looked so difficult due to the cutting of the expanded aluminum...now that you mention it, I may head to Home Depot and check out what I'm going to need to do it.

The drop is 2.75F/2.5R according to documentation that H&R provided, it would've been 2.25/2.0 had I not cut the bumpstops down by 1in. I live in NYC, and I drive VERY hard...and I'm extremely sure these springs will make you happy...get a OEM polyurethane SiR lip (damn near bulletproof) from HeelToe Automotive and you'll be alright. I even want to go lower, but my girlfriend won't be happy...she already deals w/me downshifting to third on hwys (FDR Drive has the WORST potholes ever!) but for daily driving this setup is the win!

Also I can show you a place where you can get KYB AGX brand new, in box, for less than 300 shipped to your doorstep. All and all I spent $425 on my suspension and it is EXCELLENT.

Thank you so much for your compliments, it means the world coming from another fellow 6th gen coupe driver.

Sorry if I didn't address each point, I'm rushing since I should be off the computer thinking about the life situation I'm presently in. Also if you're interested I can show you pics of my interior with the amber conversion.

Originally posted by 93accord2dr
                              H&R race springs are the shit.

I have them on my box along with a Whiteline swaybar, and it handles like a muthafucka.
                              Yes sir, you aren't lying...H&R paired w/KYB AGX is definitely the best spring/strut combo I've rode in/on in my life.

Has the best of both worlds...comfort/stiffness...and the rebound is excellent. The only issue (which is a common issue w/large drops on spring/strut) is that I hear a little noise (the spring sitting back in the strut mount) when they fully extend on large bumps. But I believe that is common place, and it doesn't really bother me as I know what it is, and its not a sloppy noise.

Prev CBs:
                              -'93 BRP LX 4AT
                              -'92 AGP LX 5MT
                              -'93 AGP EX 4AT

Comment

Working...
                              X