My GTi *Pics*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My GTi *Pics*

I just got a whole new frontend for the GTi and i think it looks waaaaay better, i ditched the single round grill and small bumper in favor of the quad round grill and 92 Big bumpers, i have the clear bumper lenses and clear hella foggs i just haven't put them on yet. i also ordered the 2 inner headlights from vivid wonders, i got the French yellow cross hair lights, as soon as i get them i'll post pic's off them.

Here's some before and after pic's

Before:

After:

Thanks JoeyBoy for the updated pic's
    CiRcuS kiNgZ

Hot shit Tony... I like the front bumper. Now get it going to the Aliso Creek meet.

Comment

Originally posted by XLR Azn
      Hot shit Tony... I like the front bumper. Now get it going to the Aliso Creek meet.
      I'm trying, i still have to do the clutch on it and get it registered and smoged.
      CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Originally posted by Raceboy
        I'm trying, i still have to do the clutch on it and get it registered and smoged.

smog shouldn't be a problem ey tony
        Members Ride

Comment

Originally posted by blackcb7
          smog shouldn't be a problem ey tony
          Haha! Yeah, *Wink* *Wink*

I just hope it doesn't have to go to a test only, that'll mess up my smog plans.
          CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

keep putting work into it ..its coming together...

i think the most turbo'ed cars out are VW's...

Comment

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic
              keep putting work into it ..its coming together...
              Thanks mang
              CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Nice! Are you going to paint it oem style leaving some black on there? I love the 4 headlight grill, also the rallye grill but it's $$$$$. There's also a non-oem 4 big headlights grill. That looks pretty awesome too.

Did you get a big bumper for the rear?

Comment

Originally posted by Prez808
                  Nice! Are you going to paint it oem style leaving some black on there? I love the 4 headlight grill, also the rallye grill but it's $$$$$. There's also a non-oem 4 big headlights grill. That looks pretty awesome too.

Did you get a big bumper for the rear?

I almost have the money for the rear big bumper (it's $165.00 brand new) and i'm actually going to leave the grill, front & Rear bumper Black kinda like a VW version of a BBB
                  CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

all you need now are my teardrops lol, nice ride, I used to have a mk 2 jetta
                    R.I.P

Comment

drop a vr6 in that biach!!
                      R.I.P

Comment

or 1.8t it

Comment

nice. Im gona help my friend turb his GTi its gona be a fucking beast.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

I'm looking at a Vr6 swap right now for 1,500
                            CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Nothing wrong with leaving it black...heck weren't they all that way originally? Did you replace the cowl cover? When they updated the A2 in '90 they also starting using a real heavy duty cover as opposed to the egg crate junk version that always tears.
                              '92 Accord LX Sedan--Bordeaux Red Pearl --OEM--279k Daily Driver
                              EX Lip & Alpine OEM single CD Player. No more useless pocket!

Comment

Working...
                              X