saw a sylvia turbo today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

saw a sylvia turbo today

i saw this sweet as nissan sylvia..@ first i thought it was the skyline..like an r32 or something ... then i read the sylvia logo on the back..it was black with gold rims... the badge also said Gs-t or something along those lines... indicating it was a turbo.. edit: it did say silvia on across the entire trunk..

he revved his engine..@ me...but it didnt sound loud @ all...i also didnt hear any blow off valve.i really didnt want to race..just admire the car... so of course..i revved my engine back..like yo homeboy i dont care what you got until you show some power..so i gave him the thumbs up like an enthusiast..not a groupie...my gf was amazed at seeing the steering wheel on the right hand side... so i had to school her on JDM and importing , nissan skyline etc... etc.. like i said ill post pics of it laterz..im tired

..what are your thoughts on the silvia?

[IMG]
    Last edited by 93EXaesthetic; 06-25-2006, 11:37 AM.

I like the 240SX alot, I'm pondering between getting another sedan or a coupe as a next mode of transport.

I've had my time in the Accord and Civic so I've narrowed it to two models.

97- 99 Nissan Maxima preferably a V6 mated to a manual

or

90-93 240SX Notchback or Fastback.
    Henry R
    Koni/Neuspeed
    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Sounds more like a RWD only skyline running the rb25det. Not a Silvia. If its badged GST its a skyline. If it was a genuine Silvia it would just say "Silvia" on the back or have an S emblem which kinda looks like a lightning bolt.

The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      I piss off people for fun.
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
        Sounds more like a RWD only skyline running the rb25det. Not a Silvia. If its badged GST its a skyline. If it was a genuine Silvia it would just say "Silvia" on the back or have an S emblem which kinda looks like a lightning bolt.
        it said silvia on the back! thanks for the spelling correction btw

also on the side it had a silver looking shield on the front fender..a real small looking silver emblem... ill post pics in a few minutes.. gotta take a leakz
        Last edited by 93EXaesthetic; 06-25-2006, 10:29 AM.

Comment

Only ones with the silver emblem with the shield look alike and the S inside it is the s14. and I dont think they were badged GTS. It just said Silvia in the rear section. The GTR also had a shield but it was red/white if i remember with the letters GTR embedded in them.

The New-ish Ride
          My old Ride
          Hear my Vtak!!!
          MK3 Member #3
          I piss off people for fun.
          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

theres no way it was a real Silvia. The US hasnt crash tested them in America to set the standards just as every other car has been. You can bring Silvias into the US.....BUT......it can only be for show or demostation purposes. So it other words, you cant drive it on the roads.

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

yo Nail check out the pics i posted...

it says Silvia on the rear trunk..and has the GST -T ???? emblem..sorry for the bad pics..my girl is not a photographer

if you look at the 3rd pic..you cant read it ....but it says sivlia across the trunk
              Last edited by 93EXaesthetic; 06-25-2006, 11:48 AM.

Comment

sorry to bust peoples bubbles here but thats an r32 gts seen those in person here in cali no where near an s13, s14, nor an s15 its a true r32 skyline you saw there buddy! congrats on the skyline find but not a silvia...
                Beast: Evo X
                Daily: 93 Accord LX Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by di2accord
                  sorry to bust peoples bubbles here but thats an r32 gts seen those in person here in cali no where near an s13, s14, nor an s15 its a true r32 skyline you saw there buddy! congrats on the skyline find but not a silvia...
                  why did it say silvia on the trunk tho?

Comment

oh shit im a dumbass....maybe it did say skyline on the back i could have sworn it said silvia tho...

oh well that car was sweet tho.... his girl on the left passenger side was cool too

Comment

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic
                      oh shit im a dumbass....maybe it did say skyline on the back i could have sworn it said silvia tho...

oh well that car was sweet tho.... his girl on the left passenger side was cool too
                      yea, you are a dumbass,lol.......j/k....sweet skyline find!
                      1993 Accord LX - Sold
                      93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                      92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                      2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                      2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                      2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                      2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                      2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Thats nice. I love that year of the Skyline.
                        Henry R
                        Koni/Neuspeed
                        1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                        1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                        Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                        made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

How was he able to register and get plates for it?

Comment

damnn its like seein naked babes ..so hot

MY 1n2 CB7

Comment

Originally posted by i97supratti
                              How was he able to register and get plates for it?
                              Register it as a Nissan Maxima or 240SX. You can do that, but your in case of an accident, thats all the money you will be getting.

Comment

Working...
                              X