My sis just bought a 2006 Accord EX!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My sis just bought a 2006 Accord EX!

Dang...she just got it...I co-signed, so I get some 1-on-1 time with the Accord.

If I'm not mistaken... the chassis code for it is CM5

I'm not sure but I think it has the K24a4...

166 bhp
    160 ft/lbs torque

this thing is awesome...I got to drive it home today...2.4L DOHC VTEC! Not as much horsepower as the TSX's K24a2...but 166hp is more than enough...she aint gonna go racing or anything.

I'll post up some pics soon. I'm really tired from 2 hrs. of signing papers...*sigh*...but the finance manager at the dealer was beautiful!

The car is Alabaster Silver Metallic w/ black interior. All-wheel disc brakes, ABS, 6-disc cd changer...Im super tired. So i'll hang around here for a while...then hit the sack. Tell me what you guys think!
    My Ongoing CB7 Project

Co-signing in a risky thing... but glad she got a nice car

Comment

They are very nice cars. My mom is going to trade her 02 EX V6 in on an 06, any week now.

They are definitely a step up from the CG. I like the CG, but it isn't as nice or powerful.
      The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Body LX
        Co-signing in a risky thing... but glad she got a nice car
        Yeah...but I trust my sister...besides...she makes...4100 a month plus commission...and I make 7500 a month plus commission...so I dont think we will have any delinquent payments between us.

Originally posted by owequitit
        They are very nice cars. My mom is going to trade her 02 EX V6 in on an 06, any week now.

They are definitely a step up from the CG. I like the CG, but it isn't as nice or powerful.
        Yeah...I love her car...I'll just save up and get my CBR 600 RR...and then eventually my BMW M6...
        My Ongoing CB7 Project

Comment

Working...
        X