• Time
  • Show
Clear All

1999 NISSAN SKYLINE GT-R 34 V-Spec II for Sale

Only $119950.00.

Skyline

My Cardomain

Current Score: Cops - IV Me - V
    Quote of the moment: "The problems that exist in the world today cannot be solved by the level of thinking that created them."
    Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
    Simulation Racing Thread i.e. PC, PS2 & XBOX

who's willing to buy my left eye for $119950.00.

Comment

why spend 120k when you can import 1 yourself for less than 1/2 the money?
      $40k for the car
      $3-6K for shipping
      $3-4K for legalization.

http://www.japan-partner.com/Auto/20...-for-sale.html

chances are this car meets all usdot requirments to be legal.

or have a buddy in canada get 1 shipped and title their, driva across the border,buy it w/ a release form. done.

also why would yoy buy a car that is a notorius unerachiever? they realy aren't over impressive in stock form. do some mods then it'll be fun.

"eeehh, look @ me, i own a skyline." about 300 hp in an ultra heavy car for $120k, i'll pass.

Comment

^ You really have to know what you are doing to import a car from japan. 9 times out of 10 it's a scam.
        My H22A SWAP JOURNAL

Members Ride

Comment

i thought after the incident with motorex, no skylines are avaliable for import at all.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
          Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
          NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by TysCb7
            ^ You really have to know what you are doing to import a car from japan. 9 times out of 10 it's a scam.
            i have talked w/ these guy via email, several times, checked them out w/ the certification numbers provided on the web sight. do some research, do your home work, ask around. i wanted to get 4th gen wagon they had for $700 fob, but i backed out when it was totaled up for payment and it was nearly $6K because i didn't have a full container and that was just to get it to port in new york. then i had to pick it up.
            Last edited by souldoubt; 06-03-2006, 03:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by souldoubt
              i have talked w/ these guy via email, several times, checked them out w/ the certification numbers provided on the web sight. do some research, do your home work, ask around. i wanted to get 4th gen wagon they had for $700 fob, but i backed out when it was totaled up for payment and it was nearly $6K just to get it to port in new york. then i had to pick it up.
              I like how the ONLY method of payment is a wire transfer, it's a scam. Nice that you talked to them via email but i'll believe it when I see your RHD wagon.
              My H22A SWAP JOURNAL

Members Ride

Comment

Nope Chris, the owner of www.accordinglydone.com imports cars, but most are for off road use only. And its not as easy as you make it sound souldoubt.

They found a loop hole on import some 5th gens and he was asking if anyone would be interested, but of course no one can afford it. CLICK ME

For those that dont like to read, here is his first post

Originally posted by Chris
                So as it turns out the 1994-1997 Honda Accord sedans and wagons from Japan are perfectly legal to import and title, RHD and all. This should include SiR trim, but I'm still checking on that. Due to the high demand and lack of supply for the wagons, I'm thinking of importing 4 or so. I just want to gauge interest and see if anyone here would actually be willing to put down a deposit to obtain one. The price should be around $7000-8000 or so for one in nice shape. That's not bad for a JDM wagon, y0.

Discuss.

Post script: Due to a loophole in the NHTSA importation list, this also includes the 6th gen Accord Euro R models produced in late 1997 for 1998. Chew on that one for a while.
                And for those who say its cheap to import cars.

Originally posted by Chris
                Not much... I have to purchase the cars at auction, spend $800 to transport each to the port at Yokohama, $5000 to ship a 40' container to Savannah, $350 in customs charges and tariffs, another $1000 to transport the container to my warehouse, unload it, then additional fees to inspect/title/vin the car including Registered Importer contract fees, perform all maintenance, professionally detail the car, and replace all tires with DOT-compliant ones. I'm doing these as a favor to you guys.

Originally posted by Accord94DX
                It's easy for someone to look at the market value of the cars here in Japan and then berate chris for price gouging.

The problem is that most people have no idea of the nickle and diming that occurs with exporting. Every single time you add someone into the logistics process, its going to cost you at least $100.

It goes something like this:
                Cars cost
                5% tax
                $100 Auction fee
                $150-200 transport fee (if bought at a non-local auction)
                $450 Agent Fee
                $260 Document Fee (Sometimes waived)
                $2600 Container flat rate
                $450 Fuel Surcharge (per container)
                $1200 Japan side Terminal Handling/Customs/Xray/Loading fees
                $260 Document Charge
                $110 USDM Terminal Handling
                $100-200 Customs clearance/xray
                2.5% tariff

When I ship containers of parts I am nailed with even more fees, but that is not applicable in this case. The drastic amount of overhead involved with exporting usually leads to accident/high miliage cars having their odometers rolled and/or repaired, and being sold as 'virgin' to the foriegn buyers.

I see so much shady shit happen here it has convinced me to leave exporting on the side and pursue a career with Toyota.

My 2 yen.

He has a website, but he hasnt posted any cars for a while. He sells everything before he even has a chance to post them, and he also does alot of special orders.

http://www.shouri-motorsports.com/
                Last edited by phatdoughnut; 06-03-2006, 04:07 PM.
                H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

No thanks, I'd rather have an r33gtr/r32gtr

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7
                    i thought after the incident with motorex, no skylines are avaliable for import at all.
                    Only the R33 is allowed for import because its the only one with approved crash test rating. As for the r32/34 they dont have any proof so basically those cant be imported but im pretty sure you can get around that. Personally id take an r32 over any of them or the ol skool kpgc110 i think thats what its called the grand daddy of the skyline. R33 was the shittiest year but dunno why a lotta people like em and 34 is alright.

The New-ish Ride
                    My old Ride
                    Hear my Vtak!!!
                    MK3 Member #3
                    I piss off people for fun.
                    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

LOL @ U r33 owns

r33 was toned down, sleeper like. i like them more then the others. computer/lsd systems were added so the understeer of the r32 dissapeared. beautiful car to drive, balanced, and stupidly fast. r34 is a glorified r33 with more weight and goodies added.. when i can afford to import an r33 i probably will lol..
                      Last edited by Dv8; 06-03-2006, 10:57 PM.

Comment

Titles a bit off.
                        To-Do List for Today
                        Be Awesome

Comment

all i know is that somewhere in LA there is someone who owns a skyline because it passed right in front of me when i was replacing a flat tire in my friends car
                          ________
                          Kid Zoloft
                          Last edited by Davids92Accord; 04-09-2011, 02:40 AM.

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
                          "2SIIC"
                          Authentic Jerseys for sale
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HILCq...hilly%20racing

heres a skyline in philly at the races

Comment

Working...
                            X