OEM Acura Taillights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OEM Acura Taillights

Well Im plan on doing a TSX taillight conversion on my car, but today I went to the dealership for prices...$415 + tax, just for the housings alone! So unless I can find them cheaper, then Im gonna have to find some other lights or just dont do a conversion at all. Also the TSX model year started in '04, so I know there going to be hard to find.
    So can anyone help me find a website thats sells them. I searched google and didnt really find what I wanted...I am wanting the OEM Acura TSX Tails (4-peices), or if a good enough deal I might take an aftermarket set.

Jay
    Hittin Switches - Draggin XhaustAlways Under Construction

$415 sounds about right. it's a brand new car after all. i doubt you'd find them under $350 or so, but i have no basis for this number.

not sure if the site still works, but i think www.acura-tl.com might be a valuable resource in your endeavor. i'm not familiar with other acura tl/tsx enthusiast websites, but i think that one will probably be a good start.

now some 00-03 tl type s tails might be a little cheaper, and would look better imo, but then i'm not a fan of the new tl/tsx so...

edit: apparently there is a www.acura-tsx.com as well.
    Last edited by uncle_el; 03-23-2004, 07:09 PM.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

Thanks Uncle...I would be happy if I could get them for $300. Ive checked out acura-tsx.com before and might just have to post a thread there if I cant find anymore help.

"now some 00-03 tl type s tails might be a little cheaper, and would look better imo, but then i'm not a fan of the new tl/tsx so..."
      Well my only thing against those is that they are a one-peice taillight, as where ours/tsx is two-peices, and I think that the two-peices would look better with my shaved trunk.

Anyone else know of some places I can look.

Jay

Comment

that's an original idea, only ting i can think of is to check junkyard websites and maybe you'll get lucky and find ones thats been wreck in the front/side or sumpin'.....good luck on that tho'. but you never know i saw 2 2004 beamers come off the roll back at my friends junkyard
        I don't lie, I bullshit

Comment

u should just keep your stock lights,or go with rsx.would that be to hard?it would probably be cheaper.

Comment

Ebay, the JDM Accord (our TSX) tails pop up often.

Comment

...what about 97+ Prelude lights...

Originally posted by lordoja
              im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by 91accord4door
                u should just keep your stock lights,or go with rsx.would that be to hard?it would probably be cheaper.
                I want to do something new, that HASNT been done on our cars before...also as stated earlier, the cb7 and TSX tails are two-peice design, whereas the RSX are one-peice, and I think that the two-peices will flow better with my shaved tag. As for the price, the RSX tails are about $5 more from the dealership, but then again those are more common to find. And money isn't really a big deal, I'll pay if I have to, but just prefer to find a better deal.

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
                ...what about 97+ Prelude lights...
                Thought about it, but then I saw the TSX tails and feel in love. Also if you think about it, they look alot like the "JDM" red/clears tails on cb7s, and Im not into that.

Jay

Anyone else?

Comment

Working...
                X