My new Impreza Wagon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some more pics

ignore the red circle, i was trying to show someone what window i needed.
    Magnaflow exhaust for cb7's for sale

Comment

The guy want's 500+shipping from NJ for all the parts i asked for...is that a good deal?

Passenger side quarter panel
      Both driver side doors + the window in the back on the driver side
      Driver side mirror
      Magnaflow exhaust for cb7's for sale

Comment

openecu.com or whatever it is

if you read the forums they say not to use open ecu because it is un licensed programming and can cause ecu problems in the future. i would def spend the money on an ecu especially if ur swapping over motors and all that. i would def run utec, cobb, vishnu, aem, something of value. i mean u can run cobbs maps for 500 bux. without the street tuner program. all cobb is, is a reflashing program, because the ecu are learning ecu's. good luck wit everything and dont cop out on ecu tuning for the scooby.

Hola, tengo tres patas. Me llamo tripod.

Originally posted by d112crzy
        So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

Comment

^I think thats more of a disclaimer than anything. If you are familiar with tuning, the program will work fine. Some of the braver, more competant locals have been using this no problem. Otherwise, get a more user-friendly form of em.

Ecuexplorer is also very helpful for datalogging alone (hell, its free so long as you have a laptop and a cable... like the AP cable).

And yes, AP is an interface that lets you load maps onto the ecu. You can use the off the shelf maps, but my datalogging has shown Cobbs maps to be very conservative (which is expected considering its a generic map for people all over the country at different altitudes/climate using different gas). Hence, why one would want to have it protuned (over the internet by someone like pdx, locally by a Protuner, or by yrself with streettuner). Definitely one of the easiest/more economical pnp systems imo.
          Vishnu's system (basically ecutek) was awesome back in the day, but Shiv seems to be more into the evo scene lately. Trey's customer support over at Cobb continues to be outstanding.

Anyway, to the OP have you checked out local scrap yards for the doors/glass? I say you find/fab some widebody fenders and throw some wider wheels on there.

Comment

NO. its not. i just got a hood, fender, bumper, driverside headlight assembly, grill and intake piping for 300 shipped. so i would say, no.

Originally posted by Accordpwnz0r
            The guy want's 500+shipping from NJ for all the parts i asked for...is that a good deal?

Passenger side quarter panel
            Both driver side doors + the window in the back on the driver side
            Driver side mirror

Comment

Working...
            X