Clear All

Originally posted by JaK FRoSTWhiTE
    Automatic?
    Yes
    CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

neon on steroids but they do look clean to me

Comment

who cares if its a "neon", it like the same when people fix up ef civics they are shitty as hell performance oriented but they can be made into bitchin rides so why does it matter just because its a dodge?

ILBB
        People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
        The world needs to be reset.

Comment

Originally posted by Ilikebigbutts
          who cares if its a "neon", it like the same when people fix up ef civics they are shitty as hell performance oriented but they can be made into bitchin rides so why does it matter just because its a dodge?

ILBB
          Reliability.

A Civic fixed-up will still give you 30mpg (If driven right), still be your daily driver for x number of years and wont give you any problems at all.

Im just talking about Honda reliability in general here, Dodge owners post up...

Comment

I have respect for the SRT-4 purely b/c so many marines in my area have one and I understand the power they were given.
            Hell, a guy down the street has a red one with eyelids and custom exhaust, and who knows what else, and I got to say it is a very nice looking ride, BUT
            I will get pulled over less in an H22 Accord, and since I got the car for free, 5g's to do all the stuff i'm talking about is well worth the money.
            so respect those SRT's especially if you've only got an F22 of some type.
            (RIP)1993 LX Sedan
            Frost White Crew Member #36

JDM Beating Stick Owner #1
            My (old) Ride

Comment

nice Raceboy
              accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
              ....................My New Baby
              SOLD TO
              ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment