I dumped my bitch!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SSDH22Accord
    get rid of those flowerpower rims and get yourself the deepest dish you can find and go VIP style. sell your supra to get those rims if you have to haha.

sell my supra? haha im not THAT much in love with this car.

I was thinkin of gettin some like these,

i saw some like these on Suge Knight's seven series when pac was shot, and i loved the way it looked

this is the only picture i can find of suges bimmer with a shot of the wheels. i saw it on TV so it looked a lot better, but more or less that is what i want

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

i'm loving it danny, def get those rims man, it would look hawt!!
      Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Sorry, i just couldnt resist

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Comment

maan that car is growing on me.....
          some rims like this would look bitchin

Comment

oh btw, are you still giving it to your mom?

Comment

Originally posted by 501accord
              oh btw, are you still giving it to your mom?

yeah, her birthday is on the 10th and dad and i are going to put a new exhaust system, stereo system, and replace the valve cover gaskets by then.

most likely she'll use it for get togethers with her co-workers as some host poker nights and shit every other weekend. so it'll probably be at my disposal most of the time. but it'll be up to her.

Comment

gotta love the old skool bimmers man! i so want a 90-93(?) M5. shit i'd take a newer one too!

you gotta get some black rims with the chrome lip! it's a must on that car!!!
                "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

lol..suge knight / pac rims...

Comment

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic
                    lol..suge knight / pac rims...

shit i dont know the name. thats going to be a really funny conversation in that wheel shop.

"Im looking for the wheels that were on suges beemer the night pac was killed?"

Comment

Those pic's of you and you cousins look your at a straight up SD gangster car wash LOL.
                      CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Originally posted by Raceboy
                        Those pic's of you and you cousins look your at a straight up SD gangster car wash LOL.
                        LOL its a new business venture, cars washed only if their german or cadillac

Comment

Happy birthday, mom.

Comment

Nice present your givin' her Danny....
                            CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Working...
                            X