2 of my DA's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 of my DA's

just one of my workplaces and a couple of play things..... nah really these are my passion.... these are #'s 4 and 7 of the 9 that I have owned in the past 3 years.... the GS-R is a rare find, I am rebuilding it and turning it back to COMPLETELY stock.... it will be for sale soon... if anyone is interested.

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4287464095

I don't know how our moderators feel about links to imagestation but I do not have the ability to edit pix at work...
    WAGONS

94 ce1- f22b DOHC auto swap, ROH 11.1" 99 cl brakes, rear disk swap, dual plenums, aem cai, tein ss, OEM stanley one piecers, OEM stanley yellow fogs, OEM 96 Oddy roof rack, Yakima basketcase, some wheels, some tires.... etc.

read this on how to post pictures
    makes it easier to see the pics if they're on here, rather than go to another site.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

i love those in 4 doors. i hope to get one later on
      Diebel S.

Comment

My friend drives a '92 RS with a B16 in it and that thing hauls. It's quick accelerating even with that LS transmission. His isn't stock though. He's got a homemade intake, Skunk 2 manifold, DC ITR header, and full 2.5" exhaust. Not to mention the car is stripped of all "essentials"...i.e. no A/C or power steering. Runs a high 14 easy.
        My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

yeah I just sold my 90 with a b16 and J1 tranny ( J1 is the bad ass tranny for cable better than any other)

I had kyb's and skunk2 coilovers, sprint Extreme camber kits

AEM CAI
          99 si header

del sol seats

1 piece headlights that I smoked with Raybrig bulbs amber bumper lights, amber side markers,

JDM gauge cluster

short shifter

bare metal vavle cover

Skunk2 weighted shift knob

N1 style Muffler

Gutted cat

2-1/4" exhaust

NGK wires

Mugen program PW0 ECU with no rev limiter and no fuel cutoff,
          dual point vtec engagement set at 4,700 RPM's and 5,500 RPM's

strut bars blah blah blah ..... etc etc etc

I have no idea what power it had.... I do know I whooped GSR's on the regular, a couple of 88-91 rx-7's the turboII models and just about any G2 integra I came across, I spanked a lancer once (NOT an EVO), and I have stompped some mustangs...ALOT of em..... a couple of b16 crx's got their asses handed to em.....
          I miss my car..... but the CB will be better....
          WAGONS

94 ce1- f22b DOHC auto swap, ROH 11.1" 99 cl brakes, rear disk swap, dual plenums, aem cai, tein ss, OEM stanley one piecers, OEM stanley yellow fogs, OEM 96 Oddy roof rack, Yakima basketcase, some wheels, some tires.... etc.

Comment

Working...
          X