X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The sex.

- Zipcreature
    Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by icedplaya123
      My dads friend had a GNX a couple years back paid like 18g's it had around 20,000 miles. It got stolen two weeks later :-(

A real GNX? They go for around 13K-17K now with average to high miles. If so, he got a deal of the century as many Buick fans would trade their kids for these things and not think twice about doing it either.
      My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

ok so not worth 100k but maybe 40 or 50 but on a lighter note if anyone wants a used one with a bigger intercooler and big ass turbo check out the forsale thread on michiganmodded.com talk to shanks his has been up forsale for a short time now

the build and demise
        buy stuff i want a new car

Comment

Isn't it kind of bad to just let a car sit like that? Who knows if people started it once in a while. I would definitely replace all the fluids.

Sweet car though. I know a lot of celebrities have GNs. Sean Penn is the only guy I can think of right now that has one or had one. I think his was stolen.
          "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

dave navarro

Nitrous is like a hot chick with an STD. You know you wanna hit it, but your afraid of the consequences.

My Member Thread

^ Updated pics 3/3/06

Comment

Originally posted by OnE eYe GuY
              dave navarro
              oh yeah it was him i was thinking about...

Comment

This is the kind of car that you hold on to and not touch (though if you drove it all the seals and gaskets would go). Purely investment.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
                Frost White CB7 Crew - Member #4
                Official Ebay Whore Crew #9

Comment

Working...
                X