SH-AWD Accord

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SH-AWD Accord

Has anyone heard of it well ive seen a couple videos of it on honda and the model that they were test driving was in fact the Accord oh my god it looked sick as hell cant wait till they start releasing them to the public, but yeah check it out at the Honda web site.

My ride

yea, wow, I got all excited about nothing . . . no pictures or anything to substantiate your claims?
    -Mark-
    CB7
    CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
    Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

I think that is already applied in the RL but i can be wrong. I dunno if they are gonna put in the accord but i have seen the video on the temple of vtec site.

The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      I piss off people for fun.
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
        I think that is already applied in the RL but i can be wrong. I dunno if they are gonna put in the accord but i have seen the video on the temple of vtec site.
        currently yes, it is only in the RL, but I would like to see it in an accord, would make for a pretty sick car IMO.
        -Mark-
        CB7
        CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
        Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

This thread sucks.
          To-Do List for Today
          Be Awesome

Comment

Thx here you go.

Well here it is

http://world.honda.com/HDTV/news/2004-4040401a/

My ride

Comment

it doesnt explicitly say that that accord has the sh-awd system installed. even though, if it did, it was probably just a test mule. it doesnt seem like it, because it looked finished.

Comment

It said in the blurb at the bottom of the video that the SH-AWD system would be installed on USDM RL's and JDM Legends. Look at the tail lights...that's not an Accord.

Besides, the USDM Accord and the JDM Accord aren't the same.

Comment

It certainly looks like they stuck it an an accord in the video to me. The front end says honda and its an accord front end...the back looks like an accord except the lights. Perhaps that's the legend in japan. I did hear that would be in an acura in the states.

So deever, thats what you need to save up your money for!

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
                  where you been, is something wrong?
                  i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

isnt our version of the accord, the inspire in japan? that would account for the headlights. and the JDM Legend is our RL.

Comment

Originally posted by daived
                      it doesnt explicitly say that that accord has the sh-awd system installed. even though, if it did, it was probably just a test mule. it doesnt seem like it, because it looked finished.
                      Well thx for informing me but it look like an 2006 front end and in other countries the new Accords look identical to the TL and RL .

http://www.honda.gr/honda/gallery.cf...=3&model_id=23

My ride

Comment

http://www.honda.gr/honda/gallery.cf...=3&model_id=23
                        thats a tsx. in europe and asia, their accord is our tsx and the inspire is our accord. rewatching the video, i know for sure that the white sedan is a tsx/euro accord, the black minivan is the jspec odyssey, and the black sedan is the usdm accord/ jdm inspire-even says so on the license plate. none of which normally come with sh-awd. if you carefully watch, the inspire has the same taillights as the us accord.
                        now, im not sure, but i think that the RL is based off its own unique platform- which is why it has awd in the first place. if this is true then none of the cars in the video have sh-awd and are there just for eye-pleasure.

heres proof of the tsx/accord
                        Last edited by daived; 02-16-2006, 08:48 AM.

Comment

anyone with eyes can clearly see inspire on the would-be USDM accord if not the actualy emblem, the licence plate. and yeah the jdm accord is the tsx. as ^^^ said and yeah rl is legend, duh..

what i wanna know is....what is the TL elsewhere? or is it a USDM car only? I would have thought that since the vigor was the inspire....that the tl replacing the vigor would have also remained the inspire

Comment

Originally posted by dualacord
                            good video.....

so Evos dont have all that technology..or subarus..??.

I

Comment

Yah

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic
                              good video.....

so Evos dont have all that technology..or subarus..??.

I
                              Thx no shit cant wait till they release it to the public Accord or not I know Honda will out due the competition.
                              --------------------------------------

--------------------------------------
                              European 1999 Accord Type-R

My ride

Comment

Working...
                              X