Sayin Good Bye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sayin Good Bye

Hey guys, I know its been a long time o tlak. but i finaly had to bid farewell to my '90 DX., after 2 trannys and 2 motors i gave up and sold it for 500$, now I've got another car, I dont liek it as much as my accord, but hey, its a way from point A to point B. I've now got a 1999 Kia Sephia, it isnt too much either, only 203$/mo for the next 12 months.... well ill tlak to you guys laster, and rest assured I _WILL_ get another CB7! I miss it!
    Im finally back!

i understand what you went through. i went through at least 4 trannies, 6 motors a bat toking to my car, my car got broken into, a broken ball joint in front of my house, 2 timing belts broken on the side of the road, impounded twice. and so on, and look at where my car is now. I CANT STOP WONT STOP, thats how love sweat and tears that i got for my car.
    Last edited by oneoffaccord; 02-09-2006, 10:02 AM.

Comment

an accord to a kia...what a downgrade hehe

good luck man
      my kitted cb7

Soarer Source | The Home Of The Toyota Soarer and Lexus Sc300 sc400

Comment

its not too bad of a ride, its was for a good price and i got it financed and i have _NO_ credit at all! beside the DOHC 16v engine has some powerz, but im still slowly but steadily learning about it.
        Im finally back!

Comment

OneOffAccord, and Tpyoknig,

I'm guessing those issues could probably have been prevented with regularly scheduled mantainence! Thats the sad part: Us young guys get cars, pay $1200 for Coil-overs but wont shell out cash for the 100,000 mile service & tune up!!!

Sorry to hear about you getting a Kia man, your gonna hate it. Later.

- Zipcreature
          Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by gen4
            an accord to a kia...what a downgrade hehe

good luck man
            yeah good luck with the kia..my gf lost an engine...like 1 month after she bought hers..and finally totalled it after the brake system went bad...do some research on Kia's brakes..you see a lot of accidents ... oh well youll see..

Comment

Originally posted by zipcreature
              OneOffAccord, and Tpyoknig,

I'm guessing those issues could probably have been prevented with regularly scheduled mantainence! Thats the sad part: Us young guys get cars, pay $1200 for Coil-overs but wont shell out cash for the 100,000 mile service & tune up!!!

- Zipcreature
              that's what i'm thinking.......what the hell do they do or don't do to their cars to make them blow up. later.
              Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Working...
              X