No announcement yet.

Video compilation of my car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah he was trying, his car was a huge piece of crap. It was leaking oil and I think antifreeze too. The motor was fresh because he blew his other one up (go figure).

It ran like pure crap and he said on the first run he got it into 3rd and the car didn't go anywhere.

DSM = doesn't stay moving.

Comment

LOL to your DSM= doesn't stay moving. That was pretty funny. Anyways droppin a turbo on the "B" ey? Could be funnnnnnnnnn =D? Soo um you ever reaced any fully built D-Series??

My Official Vouch Thread

MY For Sale Thread!!!

Recent Members Sold To:
      ALOW1, TheNextAZN

Members Sold To (Vouches):
      ALOW1, Phempa, hpaccord91, aznsyco84, 93EXaesthetic, civic_90_08, wrichards2005, SuperTuner12010, JDM_EJ, Ralphie, cooneyb81, HondaFan81, quakerjoe, tanNn2koo, 91Accord-LX, JARHEAD293, TheNextAZN, (TONS MORE)

Comment

Nah, just a non built D-Series.

http://media.putfile.com/danvsjim

Highway run was BS, I coulda hit a lower gear and I let off around 70.

Anyways the reason I'm bumping this is because I guess it's kind of my project thread on here so I figure it's as good of place as any to post this.

Found my car that way a few days ago in my driveway. Somebody needed my cluster that didn't work right worse than I did. Anyways I've got a GSR cluster and a new shroud on the way, I'll post pics of that when it's installed.

Comment

damn, nice rex bro. hurry up and turbo, lol

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Here's my latest kill:

http://media.putfile.com/lt1sucks

Mid 90's Caprice with the police interceptor package. These guys were racing through traffic racing anybody at a stop light. Just before this video they raced an Audi of some sort and beat it, so when we pulled up next to them at a stop light they were laughing and pointing.

10 seconds later we were the ones laughing and pointing.

Comment

Working...
            X