Video compilation of my car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video compilation of my car

Here's a short compilation of some of the races I had last summer and this winter.

http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/we...EzZGZkMzF5NTQx

If that doesn't work try:

http://media.putfile.com/B16-CRX-compilation

My car's setup:
    205/60/13 Sumitomo tires
    Zdyne Swap ECU
    2.25" Stainless exhaust (no cat, one resonator, side exit)
    Generic SRI
    B16 Swap

That's about it really.

Still a work in progress. Post up with comments or whatever.

nice kills man! Bummer you missed third against that gtp....I'm playing on doing a b16 swap into my girlfriends 91 civic hatch. She wants to get into the whole scene this summer
    And again....NICE VID
    I look...You look
    I rev...You rev
    I win...You lose

vspooled

Comment

NICE!!! Learn how to shift faster and you'll be set.
      Oil leak?What oil leak? That's just sweat from all that horsepower!

Applied knowledge is power!

NITROUS FOR YOUR BODY

BIRTHDAYS ARE JUST AROUND THE CORNER
      registration is free

Comment

I might be mistaken but it kinda sounded almost like he was trying to bring up the revs before popping the clutch...could be wrong but either way it did the trick
        I look...You look
        I rev...You rev
        I win...You lose

vspooled

Comment

Originally posted by Sector8Customz
          nice kills man! Bummer you missed third against that gtp....I'm playing on doing a b16 swap into my girlfriends 91 civic hatch. She wants to get into the whole scene this summer
          And again....NICE VID

do either a b18 or an f22 for her hasport has mounts and cv shafts are made for those swaps

good progress on the crx now pull the sissy motor

the build and demise
          buy stuff i want a new car

Comment

nice video

Comment

Originally posted by Sector8Customz
              I might be mistaken but it kinda sounded almost like he was trying to bring up the revs before popping the clutch...could be wrong but either way it did the trick
              His car would have pulled harder on those cars if he would shift faster and not bring up the revs. The longer the clutch is down the more time you lose.

NITROUS FOR YOUR BODY

registration is free

Comment

I was purposefully shifting slow against the DSM past 3rd and the sable all the way, because it was a friend of mine and I was playing with him.. I nailed the 1-2 shift against the GTP and against the DSM, but really after 2nd gear there was no point in power shifting.

Trust me, I know how to shift

And the B16 isn't a sissy motor, it'll hand an LS motor it's ass in the same chassis, probably an F22 as well. I made an easy kill on a 2250lb GSR powered civic hatch. Full bolt ons and everything.

Comment

woah hold up lol. With those motors its all driving skill. B16 is the best out of a f22 and ls motor but its still a drivers race. I wasn't doubting your skill... Just though you should shift a little faster.

NITROUS FOR YOUR BODY

registration is free

Comment

Originally posted by koolkoreanked
                    NICE!!! Learn how to shift faster and you'll be set.
                    yeah that was the only problem with video you either need a clutch or you may wanna practice shifting before you go out racing...dont take it the wrong way though i wish i had a crx w/ a B16...love thet ride...and dude never take mercie on your friends...
                    Last edited by IBCNYA; 02-05-2006, 12:49 PM.

Comment

Yeah as I said I was playing around with them for the most part. You can tell I was pissed at the GTP guy though because I was shifting like a mad man. I actually hit 3rd gear but got a mean grind and it wouldn't go in.

I do still need to work on my launching though, a CB7 is much easier to launch on the street than this CRX is. Hard to get it to stay in VTEC off the launch, doing so usually requires a lot of wheelspin which just slows you down.

Just as a testament to my driving skill in my CB7 with 140k miles, crappy tires, etc; I've managed to beat a 1991 Civic 4dr with full bolt ons (i/h/e) by driving skill alone.

I also beat the same driver in a different 1991 Civic (hatchback, no bolt ons) by about the same margin. Most recently though I beat a 1998 Dodge Avenger (stock) with the CB7 and that was a driver's race too. Also beat an EG 4dr civic with an exhaust and a terrible driver, recently.

Anyway more vids and pics soon - I had a headgasket problem which put my car out of comission. I also ordered a front end rebuild kit (ball joints, tie rod ends, etc) and new CV shafts. Next paycheck I'm ordering trailing arm bushings, Tein S-Tech lowering springs, and strut mount bushings. I've already got Tokico blue struts.

Thanks for the comments guys.

Comment

Ohhh nice vid man. Love it, sounds like that bitch pulls hard! I drove a b18c5 Hatch yesterday and omg, my fucking legs were shaking, and I wanted to piss my pants. It makes me want a civic and drop a b18c5 in therre so much more. It was so fast! Anyways keep it up, and nice kills!

My Official Vouch Thread

MY For Sale Thread!!!

Recent Members Sold To:
                        ALOW1, TheNextAZN

Members Sold To (Vouches):
                        ALOW1, Phempa, hpaccord91, aznsyco84, 93EXaesthetic, civic_90_08, wrichards2005, SuperTuner12010, JDM_EJ, Ralphie, cooneyb81, HondaFan81, quakerjoe, tanNn2koo, 91Accord-LX, JARHEAD293, TheNextAZN, (TONS MORE)

Comment

They're nice, just no balls under 5,000 RPM. You can see in the video how much of an on/off switch VTEC really is with these motors.

This spring should be an interesting one, fixing the suspension and dropping a turbo on. Over the summer my graduation gift to myself is a ball bearing turbo and some other goodies

Comment

Jim can shift really good when he needs to, but there was no need for him to power shift against that dsm. i was there and it was kinda pointless.
                            1992 Accord LX

Comment

I love rex's man, you could fling shit on the windows and i'd still want to dryhump it but you could use some nicer wheels. whats with the dsm? was he trying? anyway cool video

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
                              where you been, is something wrong?
                              i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

Working...
                              X